Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm hearing 400-450k..

Not cheap for a 26 year old that's played something like 70 games in 7 seasons, but he's been playing well and is a no nonsense, physical forward that we need.
Might sound expensive but Thommo is on a lot more than that and hasn’t put many games together.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When will it be confirmed but nothing on fox yet
Joel take your medication.. We've told you he's signed. He already posted something on Instagram. ASSASSIN and I have had it confirmed. Relax.. He's signed. We probably won't hear an official announcement for a week or two.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would he arrive this season or next season. Watched other south’s game never knew his name he’s alright does he stay fit?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm hearing 400-450k..

Not cheap for a 26 year old that's played something like 70 games in 7 seasons, but he's been playing well and is a no nonsense, physical forward that we need.
That’s not terrible tbh, still leaves plenty in the bank for a big dog to lead the pack

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
H. Sele not worth more than 350k to a bottom team. I hope we aren't paying more than that.
You clearly don't watch Souths games. There's a reason why Sele and Tatola are starting props for the Rabbitohs week in and week out.

He's just been unlucky with injuries. Thomas Burgess doesn't even start for the Rabbits anymore, because his career is coming to an end. Burgess is retiring at the end of 2024 which is when his contract finishes and he will be 32.

We didn't sign a reserve grader.