Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, do you think Franklin Pele is going to Hull Fc or is it fake news. We finally have a a fucking machine prop and we are going to let him go.
Bit of a stretch calling Pele a machine. More like one of those old fashioned wind up toys that goes hard for 5 minutes then runs out of puff.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope we keep pele worth seeing what he can do with a year or 2 on a lower deal.

Sele would be nice and handy. Thompson needs to come back with Sutton and show something.

Hunt would be a key piece with Crichton but need a quality middle.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just got told we've signed him too. They said we signed him to overs. But that's a relative term. Will try and get a ballpark figure.
I'm hearing 400-450k..

Not cheap for a 26 year old that's played something like 70 games in 7 seasons, but he's been playing well and is a no nonsense, physical forward that we need.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm hearing 400-450k..

Not cheap for a 26 year old that's played something like 70 games in 7 seasons, but he's been playing well and is a no nonsense, physical forward that we need.
Jack Hetherington was on 550k so this is a steal haha. Nah it’s slightly expensive but not really

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hearing 400-450k..

He's a starter and is deadly when plays. He's just been unlucky with injuries.

I always wanted big Hame Sele. It was an easy decision to come to us because Paul Alamoti is his close cousin, has a strong relationship with Gould and Ciraldo from his Panther days and slots into the 10 jersey like he does for Souths every week.

Parra were never a chance and signed Joe Ofahengaue instead :tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jack Hetherington was on 550k so this is a steal haha. Nah it’s slightly expensive but not really
Yeah it's a tricky price. Not cheap but not horrible, especially when we have a tonne of cap space and like you said, we've wasted far more on way worse players.

Hopefully he stays healthy and maintains his form. If he does it will be a decent price.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need a good lock also. Both in Parra and Souths game are good.