Hall of Fame User Titles / Former Moderator Recognition

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Every professional establishment has a hall of fame or Immortals list and I think this website should induct some current and past members so we can get a little history going. A user title that recognizes the efforts of legendary posters such as myself and Rodzilla would be a great way to teach people the history of this great forum.

While we are at it there needs to be some sort of user title to recognize the previous hard work done by moderators and super moderators like myself who spent hours deleting posts and threads when this forum allowed religion wars and I spent 2 hour a day moderating the page where now you have quadruple the mods and the religion talk doesn't even exist anymore.

Also I have a strong opinion of Reynolds on this website but I am being treated like a newbie by these 2017 posters who do not know the history and my high level of intelligence.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Times change.

I can't think of any internet forum (even the massive ones) that recognize old users, etc.

Then there's is the question on "should an ex moderator be recognized", given there is only two ways you lose that status: retire, or have it removed.

Only @Nash could answer that.

There is one forum that has some custom user titles, but they are for users that contribute heaps, or are sectional moderators.

I'm just not sure it's required. History about ex players maybe.

Rather than reflecting on user/forum history, I'd prefer to get this place back to those days where guys like will.I.am, TG and CK were regulars.

Let's not forget there were a lot of problems fixed up in the past.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I added Kennel Super Moderator to my resume. It's looked upon highly in construction.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every professional establishment has a hall of fame or Immortals list and I think this website should induct some current and past members so we can get a little history going. A user title that recognizes the efforts of legendary posters such as myself and Rodzilla would be a great way to teach people the history of this great forum.

While we are at it there needs to be some sort of user title to recognize the previous hard work done by moderators and super moderators like myself who spent hours deleting posts and threads when this forum allowed religion wars and I spent 2 hour a day moderating the page where now you have quadruple the mods and the religion talk doesn't even exist anymore.

Also I have a strong opinion of Reynolds on this website but I am being treated like a newbie by these 2017 posters who do not know the history and my high level of intelligence.
Surprisingly, I agree with @Berries.

Not so much about him being a legendary poster and having a high level of intelligence, but all the rest of it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im glad to be an example of legendary poster tbh, finally some respect for the rodzilla around here

now i hope that the dogs go 5-19 so that berries can be correct ffs

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
im glad to be an example of legendary poster tbh, finally some respect for the rodzilla around here

now i hope that the dogs go 5-19 so that berries can be correct ffs
I can always count on a fellow ex super moderator to have my back