Halfback Moses Mbye discusses his positional future at the Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone check out Denan Kemps 'LockerRoom' analysis of our tries on the weekend ? we are still a rabble in attack for the most part. However these subtle things i wasnt really noticing are worth highlighting. Some decent awareness and team work displayed by both our halves and supporting players in these examples
The boys are trying which means Hasler is still the big cheese in control.

We won't do any damage this year and Reynolds will be forced out which is a shame because he may not be the most gifted footballer but he's a nice guy who has a lot of time for the fans.

He shouldn't feel bad as I think the coaching staff failed him by not developing certain aspects of his game. He would excel under Bellamy or Bennett. I think his best role is being a utility off the bench.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone check out Denan Kemps 'LockerRoom' analysis of our tries on the weekend ? we are still a rabble in attack for the most part. However these subtle things i wasnt really noticing are worth highlighting. Some decent awareness and team work displayed by both our halves and supporting players in these examples
Where can we find this read??

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I think he is the modern day fullback. The second 5/8. Has skills & speed plus plenty of room at the back for his big head

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Someone that wants to be a halfback of an NRL team does not say what Mbye said..
He knows he is moving at the end of the year - maybe to 6? Reynolds would have been resigned by now if he was wanted next year

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He knows he is moving at the end of the year - maybe to 6? Reynolds would have been resigned by now if he was wanted next year
If hes moving to 6 next year .. they shoukd just bite the bullet and move him this year

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Where can we find this read??
The 'locker room' facebook page. Denan Kemp runs it, does some good interviews with current and former players, aswell as a weekly featured game analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.