News Half a million people pledge to storm Area 51 to 'see them aliens’

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe in aliens but i dont believe back then with how pre historic our technology we actually flew on the moon

Banned
Reaction score
1/2 a million would be too many for the current facilities to stop.
Military would have to reinforce their lines at significant cost, including the removal of sensitive matters as a precaution well before the date.
Look for an increase of flights and prime movers going into and out of the location the closer the date gets.

Also, if this gets up, it will be a significant civil coup and hold significant ramifications for the globe's immediate future, particularly if it inspires other countries to afford the middle finger to those running it!

If I was 'muurican, I'd sit on the sidelines to enjoy the show, rather than participate.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
1/2 a million would be too many for the current facilities to stop.
Military would have to reinforce their lines at significant cost, including the removal of sensitive matters as a precaution well before the date.
Look for an increase of flights and prime movers going into and out of the location the closer the date gets.

Also, if this gets up, it will be a significant civil coup and hold significant ramifications for the globe's immediate future, particularly if it inspires other countries to afford the middle finger to those running it!

If I was 'muurican, I'd sit on the sidelines to enjoy the show, rather than participate.
Wouldn't the facility have like 40 foot thick reinforced doors?

Remember Eisenhower? Wasn't he paranoid of the Russians?

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't the facility have like 40 foot thick reinforced doors?

Remember Eisenhower? Wasn't he paranoid of the Russians?
I personally wouldn't know, yet if ever in the position, I'd be looking at evacuation maps for details of an as close to true floorplan as possible.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd still be interested to see exactly how far someone could get before they get shot.

Lets be honest though, USAF wouldn't shoot dead even 100 people if they rocked up. Imagine the backlash!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
500k people! lol! thats the equivalent of 5 army groups or 20 divisions, im sure the US Army cant stop that especially if they all come from different directions.

Banned
Reaction score
Indeed and why I'd go to watch if I was over there.
Also, the signage that stated they're authorised to shoot to kill has been removed.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first year or so of living in the States, I was considered a non-resident Alien, after that, IRS started deducting medicare and social taxes, as which point I was inducted into the resident Alien class.

:neutral::smilingimp:8-)

Banned
Reaction score
The first year or so of living in the States, I was considered a non-resident Alien, after that, IRS started deducting medicare and social taxes, as which point I was inducted into the resident Alien class.

:neutral::smilingimp:8-)
Still living there?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm one of the people in that group. It's a joke. No one is taking it seriously. There's about 100 of these joke events per week.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You need to know the back story that lead to this joke event. It's long one involving Harambe, Hilary Clinton, Alex Jones, a child sex trafficking ring and many, many memes.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You need to know the back story that lead to this joke event. It's long one involving Harambe, Hilary Clinton, Alex Jones, a child sex trafficking ring and many, many memes.
I'm still pissed about Harambe, he got done wrong.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm one of the people in that group. It's a joke. No one is taking it seriously. There's about 100 of these joke events per week.
Na brah this is real, saw dudes practicing in the park ffs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is that the fucking Naruto run :tearsofjoy:
You bet it is. When I was in highschool this Japanese kid moved to Aus in year 8. **** fucking ran everywhere like this, deadset one time in class when the teacher didn't turn up we made an obstacle course with the tables and chairs and he smashed it out running like this hahaha.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You bet it is. When I was in highschool this Japanese kid moved to Aus in year 8. **** fucking ran everywhere like this, deadset one time in class when the teacher didn't turn up we made an obstacle course with the tables and chairs and he smashed it out running like this hahaha.
Them crazy Asians lol