2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Laser hair removal.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I recently purchased this device to be rid of unnecessary hair.

https://getwetty.com/pages/wetty-pr...aMF1-4xEP7RteBnwD3RN4B_jtK50FTLRoCHaUQAvD_BwE

I'm hoping theres a Lebo who posts here who can confirm if this is a good purchase or not?

I don't care what anyone says.
Body hair is disgusting.
I notice when I remove the hair from under my arms I sweat and stink a lot less.
Did you follow the instructions as per the photo for your Wetty?

The half on, half off, line down the middle look.

Happy with the results? ;)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you follow the instructions as per the photo for your Wetty?

The half on, half off, line down the middle look.

Happy with the results? ;)
Haven't received it yet.
Just ordered tonight.

Hoping it does the trick.

I wish sometimes I was a hairless grey alien

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just hope you're committed because it's going to grow back heavier!! I'm not super hairy myself, but areas I have shaved, I regret :laughing:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just hope you're committed because it's going to grow back heavier!! I'm not super hairy myself, but areas I have shaved, I regret :laughing:
Have you ever pulled hairs out from your nostrils? FMD instant watery eyes.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

haha yeah dude.. and what compiles it is the awkward sore lump that arrives a day or so after.. just that feeling in an awkward spot, moreso than a soreness drives me nuts

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You talking about your balls :tongueclosed:

A lady once said to me one time "You don't like hair in your food, neither do i" in reference to my lower region. From that day forward I manscaped. And you look like you gain an extra couple of inches haha.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

A lady once said to me one time "You don't like hair in your food, neither do i" in reference to my lower region. From that day forward I manscaped. And you look like you gain an extra couple of inches haha.

haha that is hilarious.. I was referring to chest mostly...but I think hair in most areas grows back thicker... manscaping the lower region is a dangerous dangerous game :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

Banned
Reaction score
It is an urban myth that hair removed as a part of grooming grows back thicker.
I'm happy for the above commentary to cite a .edu source re-educating me though.

Also, nothing wrong with not desiring to smell like a shit tin in a heatwave, due to the bacteria that live on hair and just love moisture.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't looked at products like this but I have found that other "as seen on TV" products are generally trash

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Couldn’t see the forest for the trees eh? Or is it couldn’t see the tree for the forest? Bahahaha

As for me and my little stump..it wouldn’t matter if I started a bushfire down there it’d stay barely visible..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My man you should try Nads Nose Wax..feels like some one punches you in the face..but it takes all the hairs out in one go..all over..pain for two seconds.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
haha yeah dude.. and what compiles it is the awkward sore lump that arrives a day or so after.. just that feeling in an awkward spot, moreso than a soreness drives me nuts
Nads nose wax..works a treat!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t see the forest for the trees eh? Or is it couldn’t see the tree for the forest? Bahahaha

As for me and my little stump..it wouldn’t matter if I started a bushfire down there it’d stay barely visible..
She just didn't appreciate a side of pubic hairs with the sausage she was devouring :tongueclosed:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She just didn't appreciate a side of pubic hairs with the sausage she was devouring :tongueclosed:
Bahahaha bahahaha.. Did you ever watch South Park? Reminds me of when Cartman buys some pubic hair..almost eats em..:D

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I recently purchased this device to be rid of unnecessary hair.

https://getwetty.com/pages/wetty-pr...aMF1-4xEP7RteBnwD3RN4B_jtK50FTLRoCHaUQAvD_BwE

I'm hoping theres a Lebo who posts here who can confirm if this is a good purchase or not?

I don't care what anyone says.
Body hair is disgusting.
I notice when I remove the hair from under my arms I sweat and stink a lot less.
I only use a razor to shave/manscape face hair, for any part I don't like hair it's best to get laser removal. Don't even bother with waxing... it hurts, it's expensive, and it does nothing to reduce the hair.