Haas arrested and charged for intimidating police & abusing/swearing

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The Donkeys really are dumb farks;

Brisbane Broncos ignored history and blew it badly with Payne Haas incident
By The Mole

You need to learn from history - and the new Broncos have failed badly in that regard with the Payne Haas incident last weekend. Only 12 months ago, then-Broncos coach Anthony Seibold took the team to Burleigh on the Gold Coast for a training session and things got ugly. Players had too much to drink after the hard work and there was an altercation between big-name stars Jack Bird and Matt Lodge. The club tried to sweep it under the carpet - and there were also a couple of 'near misses' with the locals before they bussed it back up the freeway to Brisbane in the late afternoon. Clearly, Kevin Walters and his staff didn't pick up anything from that experience. They again took the team to Burleigh, with the Gold Coast-based players then staying on for a long afternoon of drinking that led to Haas' arrest after police intervened in a drunken argument with his partner. The incident itself wasn't overly serious - but if the Broncos looked back to what happened last year, it could all have been avoided.

Go Dogs

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Poor Haas. Needs a session with Alfie. Heres how to have a good time and not be angry when u drink.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When asked for ID by officers while at Tweed Heads, Haas replied “F**k the ID, I don’t need to give you ID. You got a badge on you and you think you’re a f**king tough c**t. You put my family in jail you c**ts.

He told one of the officers: “Don’t come near me bro, I’llf **king jab ya, on my mother’s life I will.

“Get the f**k out of here bro, get the f**k out of my face or I’ll take all of you on myself you f**kwits.”

Haas looked at the female officer and said: “Why you looking at me like that? Cause you’re a woman? Cause you’re a woman and you think that I won’t touch ya?”

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...909636298797190e75c?__twitter_impression=true

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When asked for ID by officers while at Tweed Heads, Haas replied “F**k the ID, I don’t need to give you ID. You got a badge on you and you think you’re a f**king tough c**t. You put my family in jail you c**ts.

He told one of the officers: “Don’t come near me bro, I’llf **king jab ya, on my mother’s life I will.

“Get the f**k out of here bro, get the f**k out of my face or I’ll take all of you on myself you f**kwits.”

Haas looked at the female officer and said: “Why you looking at me like that? Cause you’re a woman? Cause you’re a woman and you think that I won’t touch ya?”

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...909636298797190e75c?__twitter_impression=true
Silly boy. Obviously to much to drink. Wonder what a reasonable punishment is for such behaviour

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score

lmao what a fried ****

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing in it.
I challenge anyone who hasn’t said something stupid, aggressive or depending on your size intimidatory on a night out.
How is this an arrest?
I thought police were employed to stop criminals.

Anyone see the footage of Curtis Scott??
These cops have their priorities all wrong

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This bloke has had a rough upbringing IMO. Mother was jailed if I'm correct. This will only happen again as he has an agenda based on that article. The cops might also have an agenda against him and his family as well. Ugly.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

And Folau can't get a start...... Double standards much......

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing in it.
I challenge anyone who hasn’t said something stupid, aggressive or depending on your size intimidatory on a night out.
How is this an arrest?
I thought police were employed to stop criminals.

Anyone see the footage of Curtis Scott??
These cops have their priorities all wrong
He absolutely deserved to get arrested and charged.. imagine if 20 million people went around the streets acting like that.. who wants to live in that society?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reports are out what he said to the cops.

Threatened to bash a female cop saying he doesn’t give a shit that she’s a female.

What an upstanding citizen. Should be in jail like the rest of his family.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Reports are out what he said to the cops.

Threatened to bash a female cop saying he doesn’t give a shit that she’s a female.

What an upstanding citizen. Should be in jail like the rest of his family.
You’re worried about how he’s acting and not being an upstanding citizen & your names Facebreaker lmao