~h07d@\/\/g~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Bee Dee 84 ....Mz_SBW is an account created by no other than the kennels infamous AC :grinning:

I wanna tap sonny is possbily hers as well?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people change nicknames:

e.g utai slam was formerly known as:

pablo vagana
lord price
uterus slam

mason churchill was known as anastabation

habib, nikau etc.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Habib said:
Some people change nicknames:

e.g utai slam was formerly known as:

pablo vagana
lord price
uterus slam

mason churchill was known as anastabation

habib, nikau etc.

also some ppl change nicknames with no word or communication with the other regulars

Anastabation and Lord Price were both good enough to make a whole thread explaining how they changed names

there are other members like ozzy,the game, 2shae who change their nickname but dont tell anybody and you have to click on 3 weeks later oh yeah hang on that is ozzy ozman aka the game aka 2 shae

and TCBB the reason why I created Grahams dealer is because I was stoned and bored and wanted to by like my idol Grahams dog

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Ok BD84 fair enough.. yeah... if you change ur name like I have... you have to repost on the intro board in my opinion.. it is as simple as that.. you are new to everyone.. so make everyone know who you are.. :D :D :D

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Doggiesfan_31.. yeah I think that was it... there is a whole intro thread on this one though.. yeah I got sick of that name.. and I wanted to show my respect to the Canterbury side of the Bulldogs... so I called myself TCBB... :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.