Guys or girls, who got it easier?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And get a dick jammed up ya, I mean women love it but still, I'd rather give it then take it.
100% I'd be a lesbian if I were a girl. I think they are smarter than straight women, us guys are ugly fkn pigs lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% I'd be a lesbian if I were a girl. I think they are smarter than straight women, us guys are ugly fkn pigs lol
Haha, yeah I feel sorry for the ladies that had to look at me while flopping around on top of them :tonguewink:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And get a dick jammed up ya, I mean women love it but still, I'd rather give it then take it.
Would you consider a strap-on? They are less rigid and uncomfortable..so I’ve umm been told..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The beard is the only thing they actually like :p
Something to hold onto when they feel the ‘Gs’!! (Max Power ie. Homer Simpson) :grimacing:

Captain Flashheart feels the same..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Something to hold onto when they feel the ‘Gs’!! (Max Power ie. Homer Simpson) :grimacing:

Captain Flashheart feels the same..

When ya beard is longer than your dick, the ladies are more interested in pulling it instead :tongueclosed:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If I go out to a venue for drinking with my girlfriend, sometimes the staff give her a drink free of charge.
Also notice when with my girlfriend that male staff members no matter what venue we go to seem to be extra friendly and willing to talk to us a little bit more?

one night I was at a venue, didn’t have a lighter so kept bludging a light off this older guy across from me.
The one time my girlfriend got up to bludge a lighter off him and he told her to keep it!

but yeah men and women we are both equal.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body so fucked if I know

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If I go out to a venue for drinking with my girlfriend, sometimes the staff give her a drink free of charge.
Also notice when with my girlfriend that male staff members no matter what venue we go to seem to be extra friendly and willing to talk to us a little bit more?

one night I was at a venue, didn’t have a lighter so kept bludging a light off this older guy across from me.
The one time my girlfriend got up to bludge a lighter off him and he told her to keep it!

But my point is, your bitch is clearly a hottie!

If she was a fat mutt.... she would be ignored by everyone and would be forever alone.

It's a very key and strong difference.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But my point is, your bitch is clearly a hottie!

If she was a fat mutt.... she would be ignored by everyone and would be forever alone.

It's a very key and strong difference.
Shes putting on a bit of weight but shes still a hottie lol.

I don't get jealous of guys talking to her.
She doesn't speak good English anyway so its not like shes always going to understand them? Lol

Plus I take it as a compliment when other guys check her out or look for an excuse to talk to her.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Shes putting on a bit of weight but shes still a hottie lol.

I don't get jealous of guys talking to her.
She doesn't speak good English anyway so its not like shes always going to understand them? Lol

Plus I take it as a compliment when other guys check her out or look for an excuse to talk to her.
Depends where she's putting on the weight.

if it goes to her tits she can get hourglass figure. Girls who have no tits and just get fat around the gut are a waste of space. Like Marcelo Montoya.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends where she's putting on the weight.

if it goes to her tits she can get hourglass figure. Girls who have no tits and just get fat around the gut are a waste of space. Like Marcelo Montoya.
She's Brazilian so she has a fine figure.
Her tits aren't too big and not too small.
Perfect size really.
Brazilian women aren't really known for their tits regardless of the cup size anyway!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I landed a 9/10 Italian hottie when I was playing footy, have to admit she had the "talents" to get us free shit and upgrades.

Would of married the bitch but her dad was a little racist oompa loompa ****....that and maybe a little bit of me denting his 7 series BMW with his face lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She's Brazilian so she has a fine figure.
Her tits aren't too big and not too small.
Perfect size really.
Brazilian women aren't really known for their tits regardless of the cup size anyway!
I know what they are known for.... after all, I am the AssMan lol