Guy quits his job to live in a tree house

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Source: https://theawesomedaily.com/

If you played in a tree house when you were a kid then you know the joy of having a place of your own, complete with a bird’s eye view. There is nothing quite like being nestled away in the gently swaying branches of a magnificent tree.

No one knows this better than Foster Huntington, Tired of the rat race in New York City, He decided he needed a change. He quit his job, bought a custom camper van, and began a soul searching journey that led him to Portland Oregon. There with the help of a few buddies, he realized his dream. Huntington has built himself his own personal Neverland- not just a tree house, but a home in the trees!

This tree house includes a large sleeping cabin, complete workshop, and his own personal skate park and hot tub below.

Now Huntington is living his dream. He freelances for a lucky list outdoor companies, is always improving his tree house, and has learned to kick back and enjoy life. When asked if he misses his upscale New York digs and corporate job, he told us NO, that he traded a nightmare for a childhood dream.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Wahesh

Fantastic..and to top it all off the Indiana Jones collection on DVD..Awesome!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably wouldn't put the campfire so close though...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How does he power it up? Can't see any solar panels?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How does he power it up? Can't see any solar panels?
It does mention him working up there as well as having a workshop, so you would think he has some form of power.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Wahesh

Fantastic..and to top it all off the Indiana Jones collection on DVD..Awesome!
I completely missed that bro lol, you got a keen eye ;)

I reckon some of the girls of today (Girls these days thread) could take a little botox-detox in this tree-house.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Staggering up those stairs after a night on the turps, is a recipe for a broken hip.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Staggering up those stairs after a night on the turps, is a recipe for a broken hip.
Yeah but I don't think that there'd be that many piss places out in the sticks mate.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I completely missed that bro lol, you got a keen eye ;)

I reckon some of the girls of today (Girls these days thread) could take a little botox-detox in this tree-house.
I’d never miss Indy! Lol!

Ps..they’d probably inject the sap..to remain..um..wait for it..evergreen!! :grimacing:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Not quite a tree-house, but just 90 or so minutes from Sydney. This my friends, is Lithgow. Imagine living here. A nice view of the sunrise every morning, a mountain as your backyard, living in a small village community, enjoying serenity, and peace & quiet constantly.