News Gutherson

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad ploy to make Parra panic and sign him on a bit more. Will allow us to pinch one of the better players off their books. Reed or big Paps would be nice

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cough, cough...no cap left...cough, cough...full roster...cough, cough...will just use us to drive up his price...cough, cough...shit haircut...cough, cough
You're coughing quite a bit....should get it checked out....you might have that thing called Covid.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think i could stand the sight of him in our colors. He's an effort player with good footy IQ and leadership but doesn't provide any X Factor that the good modern day fullbacks have.
Some people on the kennel are so fukin hard to please.....he has been one of the most consistent fullbacks in the past 5 years...

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The one player I don’t want to see in our colours. I hate buying players off our arch rivals for some reason.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Highly doubt we're seriously looking for a FB this early and whilst i dont mind Gutho(even haters must admit he is a heart and soul full effort player on the field)i think he may be about to commence a decline and i personally like a FB with very good speed.
Also he is overpriced if the up to 900K figure is accurate.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
* Senior Bulldogs officials have been doing homework and background checks on Gutherson, with subtle inquiries made to members of the NSW Origin coaching staff;

source: DT
I'd rather we sign Dylan Edwards for cheaper too

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're coughing quite a bit....should get it checked out....you might have that thing called Covid.
Nah, just choking on my Weeties at the latest TeleCrap submission...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people on the kennel are so fukin hard to please.....he has been one of the most consistent fullbacks in the past 5 years...
He's a good enough fullback but good enough fullbacks don't win premierships. 5-6 years ago, we were in the same position that Parra are currently in, consistently making the finals but we just didn't have that X Factor to go all the way.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I like Gutherson as a player and I don't have the highest hopes for Dufty but we need to spend that type of money @ hooker ideally on Smith, otherwise Mahoney or Koroisau. Gutherson's a 700k player but he's obviously going to command more at a bottom/average team.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please just no.

He's a poor man's Luke Pattern and is asking Inglis level prices. Just no.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope parra buy the bs and sign him. Less money they can offer to mahoney