gus speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ch 9 just recorded the post-match wrap

gould said soward milked it and fooled the video ref. and that this shows what a joke the video referee has become in the game, and that the video ref is doing more harm than good.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
FFS, i am starting to like Gus, and its killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My respect for Gus has grown a lot lately. He isnt scared to speak his mind and knows his ****.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's 100% right

Soward milking it isnt the problem, players will always do that

The problem is video refs dont know the rules

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I watch every game every week!!! and every week there are different calls!!! every single reff has there own set of rules... the vid reff was ment to come into the game so theres no bad calls well let me tell you the reffs system is **** they have no idea.. and its the REFFS!!! that have absoulotley wrecked our game of rugby league what a farkin shame....

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I seriously think Phil Gould would be a great NRL CEO. David Gallop has ruined our great game.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score

gould said soward milked it and fooled the video ref. and that this shows what a joke the video referee has become in the game, and that the video ref is doing more harm than good.
Was he in tears when he was saying this or his his love for rubgy league diminished in 24 hours?

Why cant he come out and call it how it was. Soward tried to cheat and Clark robbed the Dogs. and while hes at it he can talk about the detrimental effect the TAB and live betting has had to the game

smpd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

gould said soward milked it and fooled the video ref. And that this shows what a joke the video referee has become in the game, and that the video ref is doing more harm than good.
i don't know if getting a penalty was actually in sowards head at the instant. More likely he was trying to stop the dogs player from supporting, not expecting that patten would run all the way downfield.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus is an emotional man, the game needs characters like him, who WAS the video Ref??

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Gus loves the game and this ruling is everything he dispises when the proper team ends up loosing based on a poor decision.

No doubt he'll be waging war on the sunday programs and his newspaper articles.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
agree 100% with gould. what a joke this game has become

Status
Not open for further replies.