Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think if the prime minister of Australia said it we'd live in a much better country.. enough of all the bullshit political correctness nonsense. It does nothing except turn people against each other.
Exactly right. The Fucking soft ***** these days with their bullshit. To many “entitled” people.

I don’t condone domestic abuse, child abuse, real deadset anti racism crap but the shit these days is a Fucking joke and I’m not even fucking old (well to old 36) it’s just so over the top now. If someone is a fuckwit you deserve the right to call them that.

I had someone tell me I need training in accepting other people’s feelings when I was told I was intimidating them… I told them they need to accept my feeling that they are a fuckwit. If I wanted to intimidate them I’d break their Fucking jaw.

It’s like the coon cheese stuff also. Like cmon it’s the blokes fucking surname… what we going to change the word cracker for a biscuit?

I don’t care if your black, white, fucking green. It’s just so stupid that people go looking for this to be offended or make it into something it isn’t.

Meanwhile rapists and pedos have people arguing for their freedom etc. fuck that shit.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Admittedly, he probably get messages from 600 dumcûnts a day.
The above is very clever. The circumflex over the u tricks the system so you can write c***s in full.

Impressive.

How on earth did you figure that out?

Another poster on TK said putting the relevant word or words in bold also tricks the filters

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly right. The Fucking soft ***** these days with their bullshit. To many “entitled” people.

I don’t condone domestic abuse, child abuse, real deadset anti racism crap but the shit these days is a Fucking joke and I’m not even fucking old (well to old 36) it’s just so over the top now. If someone is a fuckwit you deserve the right to call them that.

I had someone tell me I need training in accepting other people’s feelings when I was told I was intimidating them… I told them they need to accept my feeling that they are a fuckwit. If I wanted to intimidate them I’d break their Fucking jaw.

It’s like the coon cheese stuff also. Like cmon it’s the blokes fucking surname… what we going to change the word cracker for a biscuit?

I don’t care if your black, white, fucking green. It’s just so stupid that people go looking for this to be offended or make it into something it isn’t.

Meanwhile rapists and pedos have people arguing for their freedom etc. fuck that shit.
Thank you for your opinion. I too think that there are only two types of human being on this planet, and you can forget gender, race, ethnicity.............
You are either decent or a sh!tcûnt...... end of message

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thank you for your opinion. I too think that there are only two types of human being on this planet, and you can forget gender, race, ethnicity.............
You are either decent or a sh!tcûnt...... end of message
Agreed.

There is fuckwits in all colour, shapes, sizes, genders.

Just as there is really good people !

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The above is very clever. The circumflex over the u tricks the system so you can write c***s in full.

Impressive.

How on earth did you figure that out?

Another poster on TK said putting the relevant word or words in bold also tricks the filters
I remember back when you could write anything on TK.
when they started censoring you couldn't even write fuck, so the more resourceful among us looked for a loophole. Any of the “inflections" on any letter in the word will circumvent the auto censor. It’s as simple as a long press on an iPhone.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I remember back when you could write anything on TK.
when they started censoring you couldn't even write fuck, so the more resourceful among us looked for a loophole. Any of the “inflections" on any letter in the word will circumvent the auto censor. It’s as simple as a long press on an iPhone.
Cool. Thanks for that info - I'll use in the future.

I think the world has gone too PC and I miss the good old days!