Official Gus on Twitter

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol ok Karen, I'm racist. ... if my cousins are junk then I'll call them junk.

Rajab isn't in FG AND we didn't lose him to the tigers. Get your facts right before acting like a triggered snowflake zubber next time.
Fuckin laughed my ass off lmfao

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus seems far too occupied watching golf and reality TV, and interacting with trolls on Twitter. This year is pretty much shot, so it's time to get off the couch and start delivering something encouraging for 2024. As important as the kids who may, or may not pay off in four or five years are, we also have needs that are more immediate and urgent.

Yes, a couple of names are in the bag for next year. But a lot more is required to address our endlessly discussed deficiencies.

Come on Gus, your magical aura is wearing off, and it's time to deliver something special in recruiting. Maybe even a mid-season master stroke signature...

Put the TV remote down, pick up the phone and make some bookings for a succulent Chinese meal.

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We do t know the circumstances. He wouldn’t have done this for no reason. Support a brother until proven guilty
Nope sorry habibi uleh not gonna happen. Refs are generally pussies so if you attack one, you would probably be a coward that hits women as well

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We do t know the circumstances. He wouldn’t have done this for no reason. Support a brother until proven guilty
Nope sorry habibi uleh not gonna happen. Refs are generally pussies so if you attack one, you would probably be a coward that hits women as well

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus seems far too occupied watching golf and reality TV, and interacting with trolls on Twitter. This year is pretty much shot, so it's time to get off the couch and start delivering something encouraging for 2024. As important as the kids who may, or may not pay off in four or five years are, we also have needs that are more immediate and urgent.

Yes, a couple of names are in the bag for next year. But a lot more is required to address our endlessly discussed deficiencies.

Come on Gus, your magical aura is wearing off, and it's time to deliver something special in recruiting. Maybe even a mid-season master stroke signature...

Put the TV remote down, pick up the phone and make some bookings for a succulent Chinese meal.
Seems a bit rough,my impression is Gus is working overtime.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems a bit rough,my impression is Gus is working overtime.
Yeah he's working his arse off for the club and deserves to relax a bit here and there and do his own thing. It's hard not to let on-field form darken your outlook, but more has happened in the last 12 months to build long term success, than in the last 10 years.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone remind Gus, we are last, and wtf have you done to make it any better. Put your big boy pants on and do something. We're a team of overpaid smucks, our recruitment is awful, young ones at tigers look far superior than our top paid players.
i reckon he probably already knows we’re last

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You do realise we have not even reached the half way point of the year, and the Panthers, who are coming first have 7 wins to our 5? But you think the year is a write off?....

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last edited: