Official Gus on Twitter

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe Ofa was good at one point? I remember watching him at Broncos/for maroons and he was a good forward. Who's seen him play more recently? How has he regressed? I haven't taken notice of him since he left Brisbane

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Joe Ofa was good at one point? I remember watching him at Broncos/for maroons and he was a good forward. Who's seen him play more recently? How has he regressed? I haven't taken notice of him since he left Brisbane
I think he was WT player of the year last year. Haven’t seen him play much tbh, and I wouldn’t break the bank for him, but I think he’s still an upgrade on what we have at the right price.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So this fuckwit is Lebanese?
My kid is doing some reffing and this story has done the rounds in the community. I believe ref carded one of the players, coach was arguing with the ref and players bro came in from behind. The damage was from the kick in the face when he was down.

He's been charged. Team is currently on a please explain why you shouldn't be kicked out.

Lebanese or not, he's a fckwit. Don't have to go to a racial group to find one - plenty around.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My kid is doing some reffing and this story has done the rounds in the community. I believe ref carded one of the players, coach was arguing with the ref and players bro came in from behind. The damage was from the kick in the face when he was down.

He's been charged. Team is currently on a please explain why you shouldn't be kicked out.

Lebanese or not, he's a fckwit. Don't have to go to a racial group to find one - plenty around.
Kick them out

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Payne Haas is signed till the end of 2024, would the club and fans be prepared to wait till 2025 for him to come? … because if we ever did manage to pinch him I couldn’t see the Bronco’s ever releasing him early, unless he has family issues and he agitated for emotional reasons.

It’s also been reported that Bronco’s are preparing to upgrade him to be the highest paid Bronco ever ..

As much as he’d be the first player I’d love to see in the blue &white, I can’t see Payne Haas ever being a Bulldog …
I know bro just hope it's not a plodder again.. need someone top 15 in any position to see some sort of positive news...

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Absolute coward. Wonder how the hero would go when his mates aren’t around.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

They've pulled their team from the pl for this year.