Official Gus on Twitter

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not all of us are crazy and aggressive, look at Doorey, soft AF! he us an insult to us.

PS why you saying "them" bro? Shouldn't you be saying "us"? ;)
Is doorey confirmed leb?
I noticed he didn’t rep the cedars in the World Cup.
Maybe he’s not leb or watered down leb, he definitely isn’t fucking HEKTIC like the rest of us who are naturally dominating and ppl want to be

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any news on why Clarke got the flick Gus was giving him a wrap preseason has been a rapid fall from grace ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is doorey confirmed leb?
I noticed he didn’t rep the cedars in the World Cup.
Maybe he’s not leb or watered down leb, he definitely isn’t fucking HEKTIC like the rest of us who are naturally dominating and ppl want to be
We revoked his "Leb card" off him until he is "hectic" lol

You must of missed our meeting when we voted lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meh.
we have a NRL top 5 hooker who’s 25yo. Any good young hooker at the club would be mad to not explore other opportunities.
Gray has come good too. Nu brown is an acceptable option off the bench. Hetherington at the club too. We had too many hookers

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any news on why Clarke got the flick Gus was giving him a wrap preseason has been a rapid fall from grace ?
Doesn't look like his been named for any teams in nsw cup or qld cup. Could possibly be for personal reasons ? Or gone overseas?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only what I’ve read here on TK, apparently he had a poor attitude. I’ve never seen the kid train, don’t have any inside info, just read a few comments here that he had some attitude issues so I’m guessing it wasn’t working out and Gus has let him go.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My gf is Lebanese slowly but surely her family is sending me home with so much food. Lebs are awesome
Just don't eat the day before you see her bro lol

You need all the room you can get.

PS don't get scared when you see the boys punching on over who wants to pay the bill first.... it's an Arab thing lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just don't eat the day before you see her bro lol

You need all the room you can get.

PS don't get scared when you see the boys punching on over who wants to pay the bill first.... it's an Arab thing lol
Haha yeah , noticed it’s like that. And also, Arab goodbyes is that a thing ? She’s Canadian Lebanese but seems she’s following the right team here at the dogs , I have slowly made her support us