Official Gus on Twitter

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ghantous has joined Wests Tigers too. Club hates a hooker.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have players dropping like flies, releasing players and got other clubs going for signings and we are still ‘working with our depth’… what depth? It’s seems to me the club has put a line through this season and we are only 2 wins away from top 4? Still very early days… no idea wtf is going on but from a fan looking at our club we look to be in terrible shambles

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We have players dropping like flies, releasing players and got other clubs going for signings and we are still ‘working with our depth’… what depth? It’s seems to me the club has put a line through this season and we are only 2 wins away from top 4? Still very early days… no idea wtf is going on but from a fan looking at our club we look to be in terrible shambles
Will be very interesting if Reed Mahoney goes down this week
Literally no hoooker at the club behind him and Fu Brown injured

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You sound a tad racist to our Dog's local supporters, & may I add Khaled Rajab is not junk.
Lol ok Karen, I'm racist. ... if my cousins are junk then I'll call them junk.

Rajab isn't in FG AND we didn't lose him to the tigers. Get your facts right before acting like a triggered snowflake zubber next time.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol ok Karen, I'm racist. ... if my cousins are junk then I'll call them junk.

Rajab isn't in FG AND we didn't lose him to the tigers. Get your facts right before acting like a triggered snowflake zubber next time.
lebs should be invested in. They are crazy and so aggressive, if we can get a coach to temper them and listen to instructions thats a whole team of Victor Radleys and Kirazes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lebs should be invested in. They are crazy and so aggressive, if we can get a coach to temper them and listen to instructions thats a whole team of Victor Radleys and Kirazes
Not all of us are crazy and aggressive, look at Doorey, soft AF! he us an insult to us.

PS why you saying "them" bro? Shouldn't you be saying "us"? ;)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for telling me what I need or not need, Nasheed. Much appreciated.

But I'd prefer to hear Steve's version. And if he thinks I'm uneducated, so be it, I can live with that.

I would like to know what happened to Clarke, though. Gus has just announced he has been released, confirming what has been stated on TK a number of times recently.

I think even Gus talked him up earlier this year, so he must have a reasonable amount of ability.
Steve’s analysis never goes longer than a sentence.
The only thing good about Steve is his oil is good because his old teammates on our coaching staff. Unlike him I’ll give credit where it’s due.

As for Clarke, I believe it was for attitude reasons.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The only thing good about Steve is his oil is good because his old teammates on our coaching staff. Unlike him I’ll give credit where it’s due.

@Bulldogsteve knows the game bro. Plus you're right, he has good info.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
re insults etc - often when it is written it seems worse - if debating the merits of a player or decision in person - at a game work or pub etc insults fly back n forth but dont seem to be of concern just part of the banter - when online it seems vitriolic n harsh.
diddly, just remember debating face to face is completely different to debating in writing in a forum because the written word does not express the emotions that are attached to the spoken word.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I vouch for ASSASSIN, he trashes everyone equally.
I think he is the racist and is projecting. Probably a white guy that doesn't know I'm part Leb...

They are junk because they are junk, not because they are Leb. He just stuck his nose in between nashweed and I and thought he could be a SJW.

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Attitude reasons..

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he is the racist and is projecting. Probably a white guy that doesn't know I'm part Leb...

They are junk because they are junk, not because they are Leb. He just stuck his nose in between nashweed and thought he could be a SJW.
Yeh thought the same thing... plenty of faithful doggies fans are not Lebanese both locally and abroad.

Snowflakes are out and it ain't even winter yet.