Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly cbf with twatter..because I don't have the app when i try to read a twat or view a photo in larger size etc(e.g to see if knew wtf Micheal Sullivan is)it constantly prompts me to download or do some other shit and fairly quickly you can't read or view fuckall :tearsofjoy:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok - here you go dickhead
1. Saying that a person needs to be connected to Lebanese culture or from the area is insulting to the thousands of fans who are not Lebanese or are not connected to the community. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone who and how they can support the bulldogs. There are people on here who have supported the dogs for decades that are neither of these things.
2. Putting out any bullshit list that you post that doesn’t include Turvey. You do this on purpose for bait and it’s fkn annoying and insulting to arguably (with Baa) our greatest ever player. Your comments about Haz are insulting. Constantly promoting Holland as anything other than a fringe first grader, when we have done class centres and makes a mockery of our history. The way you speak about Pasifika bulldog players and calling Samoans Tongans incorrectly and on purpose.
3. Your imaginary Tongan girlfriend. If she was real, there is no way that she wouldn’t of given you a hiding because your a fkn clown ****.
bro why do you let this dope get to you? Just block him. All of you just block him he is most likely 11 years old and your letting his stupidity get to you?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do but still annoying. When he was funny it was all good but he ran out of jokes and taking the piss and trolling real fans is fkn clown shit. TBH, mods really dropped the ball on this one.
When he was funny? Did you blokes actually think he was ever funny?
That will do me!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly cbf with twatter..because I don't have the app when i try to read a twat or view a photo in larger size etc(e.g to see if knew wtf Micheal Sullivan is)it constantly prompts me to download or do some other shit and fairly quickly you can't read or view fuckall :tearsofjoy:
You don’t need the app. You can use the website and it takes about 30 seconds to sign up. I rarely use it but on the odd occasion I want to, lime since I’ve been posting Gis’ tweets, I’m glad I have signed up, because I don’t get the annoying prompts. If you’ve got a google or facebook account it’s even quicker to sign up.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We
I find Twitter not user friendly at all, but it’s good for small paragraphs and thoughts where Gus, Trump etc can talk directly to us and block out trolls like Buzz Rothfiedl whom I have come to realise just make up lies to fill pages.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We

I find Twitter not user friendly at all, but it’s good for small paragraphs and thoughts where Gus, Trump etc can talk directly to us and block out trolls like Buzz Rothfiedl whom I have come to realise just make up lies to fill pages.
Kudos for finally catching up to the rest of TK on Brothfield making up lies. I wonder when you’ll finally come up to speed on everything else Bulldogs TK and real life related ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Kudos for finally catching up to the rest of TK on Brothfield making up lies. I wonder when you’ll finally come up to speed on everything else Bulldogs TK and real life related ..
Well in case you haven’t noticed I have been the masta of predicting thangs before they happened here on the kennel. Great track record of doing so. You’ll never give me my credit off that though because your mind doesn’t flexx

The new breed

Banned
Reaction score
Well in case you haven’t noticed I have been the masta of predicting thangs before they happened here on the kennel. Great track record of doing so. You’ll never give me my credit off that though because your mind doesn’t flexx
Nasheed

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually meant to say 28-10 here.
Well they won... maybe give us your thoughts who will win in all games each week. Should make for interesting discussion. Nasheed's weekly tips......

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do but still annoying. When he was funny it was all good but he ran out of jokes and taking the piss and trolling real fans is fkn clown shit. TBH, mods really dropped the ball on this one.
Easy to block him. Johnny O'keefe once said " you all hate me but you all come to see me"

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Easy to block him. Johnny O'keefe once said " you all hate me but you all come to see me"
I don’t even think I am hated. I think I’m the little brother peopel pick ok then get jealous when I one up them.
@Bulldogsteve used to kiss my D until I beat him to the punch with my insider for some oil befrie his insider (btw I know who that is because my insider told me who Steve’s insider was) and then he hated me. Would go off for nothing.