Official Gus on Twitter

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh? I’d run the prison in week because of so many connections
Ah yeah true forgot 95% of the correction officer are Indians, you’d have privileges left right and centre ya boneyarder

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m surprised Morrin didn’t get a Top 30 spot. He’s enjoyable to watch. I would pick him over Topine any day
Nah man, I don’t get the Morrin love. He had a great debut but since then he has been nothing more then a standard Reggie’s player.
Topine has been killing it for the last 2 seasons in the lower grades and gives it his all. I feel sorry for him because it’s not his inability or stats that are holding him back. He is a small body and so otherwise he’d be a regular in first grade.
The few opportunities he has been presented with in first grade, he has absolutely ripped in.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know what this Tweet was replying to? And why the reference to young Hands? It seems the original tweet has been deleted.
Im guessing its Brendan Hands who came off the bench for Parramatta last night.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Does anyone know what this Tweet was replying to? And why the reference to young Hands? It seems the original tweet has been deleted.
The post asked Gus around bringing up like for like players from outside top 30. Used Hands as an example because Eels don’t have hookers injured. Gus highlighted he is a utility