Official Gus on Twitter

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But if you did live in Liverpool, can you imagine the feeling and next level understanding of the community you’d see and feel yourself?
Got a pretty good understanding without having to live there. People relate to teams, players & games they have watched and then learn more as they get more inspired when supporting that team. Think of all the Bulldogs supporters from Country NSW that watched our stars who came from their home towns. It's not about what postcode you live in.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apologies for de-railing this thread guys. I just cant stand the shit that comes out of this clowns mouth. I know he deliberately bates everyone so that he can feel relevent, but sometimes i cant help but bite because what he says pisses me off so much!
Anyway, blocked now for my own sanity!!!
Whats gus up to?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Apologies for de-railing this thread guys. I just cant stand the shit that comes out of this clowns mouth. I know he deliberately bates everyone so that he can feel relevent, but sometimes i cant help but bite because what he says pisses me off so much!
Anyway, blocked now for my own sanity!!!
Whats gus up to?
The reason you lost it is becausi said the truth

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok but if you grew up in cairns and Macquarie you aren’t the level of supporter like me and us who experienced the vibe of the area and can see it on a daily basis. Go to a coffee shop and there’s a Muslim guy with Lamb posters up and we fed you coffee going wooof woof. Or the crowds going down Parra after games in the early 00s smashing stuff or just the crowd and parties when we win semis and grand finals.
How can you relate to that? Do you even know any Arabic at all?
You truly are the worlds greatest fuck wit

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just the same tired old trolling piece of shit.
100% mate. Dont know why i even bother with him tbh.
What's going on in this thread? More Nasheed bullshit? He's been back a week (with that profile anyway) and has his 10 other active accounts and is killing the forum..
Can admin finally fix this and fuck this disease troll nashweed off. Ffs
WHERE ARE THE MODS - PLEASE BAN THIS DIVISIVE CHARACTER

OUR CLUB HAS A HISTORY OF BRINGING ALL KINDS TOGETHER - THIS IMBECILE CONTINUALLY & PURPOSEFULLY AIMS TO DIVIDE

BAN PLEASE MODS - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
WHERE ARE THE MODS - PLEASE BAN THIS DIVISIVE CHARACTER

OUR CLUB HAS A HISTORY OF BRINGING ALL KINDS TOGETHER - THIS IMBECILE CONTINUALLY & PURPOSEFULLY AIMS TO DIVIDE

BAN PLEASE MODS - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Am I doing this though? Or are other taunting me?
All I said was it is hard for someone with no link to the area to be as passionate as a local when the a dogs are such a community oriented club.
Then I get abused and piled on and some don’t even know what they are attacking me with.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
FHS can people here just get a bit of self control and not reply!

The site gives you that power. You can decide who you want to interact with. If a DH annoys, insults, baits you, or you have the basic ability to see they are just attention grabbing dills, who will never change, then you Block them out of your life.

By ignoring and not falling for the baiting, It will make for a much more relevant Bulldogs footy forum for you and for the rest of us.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
FHS can people here just get a bit of self control and not reply!

The site gives you that power. You can decide who you want to interact with. If a DH annoys, insults, baits you, or you have the basic ability to see they are just attention grabbing dills, who will never change, then you Block them out of your life.

By ignoring and not falling for the baiting, It will make for a much more relevant Bulldogs footy forum for you and for the rest of us.
Too much common sense. Someone will call you to be banned.
the nost innocent remark gets the rabid fans out.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And besides how do I exactly have the power to divide the fans?

That’s like some Moses parting the sea power If one unemployed hood can influence that.
Unnecessary though because people are being wayyyyyyy too dramatic.
Others say that we are a community focused club all the time and people agree with a * attached.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
9BC42448-64B7-402A-B4FC-1F5B96CB4F4D.png
btw @Nate DAWG I am still waiting for a reply to ANY of that^

To the Kennel at large.
This is exactly what I’m talking about.

People say inflammatory statements with NO fact in it and people jump on it like it’s fact.

I’ll elaborate.
1/ I have never insulted anyone in the Kennel. But, let’s point the gun the other way round and ask how many times Nasheed gets insulted. Like being a called a curry muncher in page 601 etc

2/ I have never insulted a Bulldog great. The only time I encroached on anything of that nature was saying Hazem was overrated.
it is my opinion and many agree. So what. I didn’t insult him and I backed it with stats and not many people address it.

3/ Tongan gave me a hiding. Just an outright lie.Nate dawg If you are a man you should apologise for making crap out of thin air.

The kennel owes @Nasheed a big apology if I’m honest.
if anyone wants to compare insults and derogatory remarks for and against @Nasheed I’ll take that challenge

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m sorry everyone but at some stage I need to make a stand and hold to account the many lies that get said about me.
And boy, there’s been a lot.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed is literally on these forums 24/7. Bloke got nuffin better to do
Because I’m the biggest bulldogg fan around.
More should listen to me.
I got insiders (proven)
I am in the process of joining the club as a coaching assistant
I have a man in Taree I consult with who loves Bulldoggs and knows all (the oracle)
I spend hours analysing it all and have a grate IQ.

Im a gift and I need more respect.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't get the whole 'ban' users because they offend or perceive to be offensive. I'm not taking sides but if you peeps want @Nasheed banned then will you also ask for the same treatment for everyone else who's referred to him as a curry muncher and all the other things said to him that could be deemed racist or bigoted be banned too?

Stop being karens and block him if you don;t like his point of view. Simple.

Reaction score
Am I doing this though? Or are other taunting me?
All I said was it is hard for someone with no link to the area to be as passionate as a local when the a dogs are such a community oriented club.
Then I get abused and piled on and some don’t even know what they are attacking me with.
the boundaries of that community stretch way beyond just a handful of suburbs surrounding canterbury