Official Gus on Twitter

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think we as a club are bigger than just belmore and Bankstown. You don’t need to be from that area to be a bulldog. I haven’t lived in the area since I was 5 and I’m more passionate than most the people who live in belmore.
Personally I’d prefer if the club stopped talking about belmore and how passionate the area is, and start talking about our brand as in we come from all over Sydney.
most the people I know who support the dogs don’t even live in that district.
Most teams are like that, but there’s nothing wrong with celebrating your home district.
I’m from bankstown, but haven’t lived in the area for 15 years but still have a soft spot for the bulldogs at belmore. Besides, living in the district is the reason I began supporting the bulldogs.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like cats on uncovered meat....
Sheik Hilali was quoted as saying: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside ... without cover, and the cats come to eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat's? The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab [the headdress worn by some Muslim women], no problem would have occurred."

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sheik Hilali was quoted as saying: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside ... without cover, and the cats come to eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat's? The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab [the headdress worn by some Muslim women], no problem would have occurred."
I love when he said something was “rubbish media” and then spelt rubbish out incorrectly hahaha R.U double B S H

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we as a club are bigger than just belmore and Bankstown. You don’t need to be from that area to be a bulldog. I haven’t lived in the area since I was 5 and I’m more passionate than most the people who live in belmore.
Personally I’d prefer if the club stopped talking about belmore and how passionate the area is, and start talking about our brand as in we come from all over Sydney.
Feel that. I grew up in Jervis Bay and now live on the Central Coast. Closest I came to Bankstown was Guildford (Parra territory but with a lot of Dogs fans, granted) when I lived in Sydney for a while. Have been a fan since I was 5yo, living down the coast.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You’ve got a good point mate, I’ve never been to Belmore, only ever driven through the area once but I love all the hype about it, I love that our team has a home. Keep it up I say.
always a hound!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
People reading into it, there is no reason Luke wont be re-signed. Gus admires his ethic.

He may get re-signed on a reduced rate. Im cool wit that and so should you be.