Official Gus on Twitter

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is getting banned it’s Bulldogsteve because of casual racism to Indians and abusing mods and random people and spreading misinformation about rugby league.
Laughable coming from someone who is totally clueless about bulldogs history and rugby league in general and who’s only claim to fame is to fanaticise about slipping between nasheeds butt cheeks.
This forum would be a far better place without you, you fekking pretender.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laughable coming from someone who is totally clueless about bulldogs history and rugby league in general and who’s only claim to fame is to fanaticise about slipping between nasheeds butt cheeks.
Credit where credits due, he was the one who suggested we …

“ incest some cash into Cumbria “..

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Credit where credits due, he was the one who suggested we …

“ incest some cash into Cumbria “..
You need to have his complete sentence for max effect - "All you need to do really is incest some cash in Cumbria which has a bustling amateur scene and get a couple to come to Australia" - mind boggling -

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well yeh. PNG is certainly challenging, extreme at times and frustrating. Sometimes comical. The ancient tribal Wantok system is somewhat of a hurdle to progress in my view.
But when you stand out in Australia looking in, you struggle to see the positives for all the reasons you mention. I can imagine getting any big names to move up there, will be no doubt problematic.
However once you live and spend some time there and understand the culture and people, you develop a much more balanced favourable view of these NRL mad people. Developing local players from a broad growing base within PNG will be critical.
Fair point I think what you mean is the place has a certain type of magic to it?

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t fantasise but u shouldn’t hate just because I enjoy Nasheeds old posts people at my school were the same also ppl here like him too.

I think the forum doesn’t liek me because I challenge u all and do thinking exercises and take out of the comfort zone a bit.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fair point I think what you mean is the place has a certain type of magic to it?
Yes indeed. You need to adjust expectations a lot and be adaptable. All the challenges aside, I found most of the PNG people really generous and great to work with.
I see that a move by the NRL in to PNG would be unifying for PNG, bringing a lot of NRL supporters with a whole country supporting one team!
I was amazed recently during Albo’s state visit, for the PNG PM to have raised a new NRL team on the state visit agenda topics. Will no doubt receive high priority now. U can no doubt see I am a big fan of this!!

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t fantasise but u shouldn’t hate just because I enjoy Nasheeds old posts people at my school were the same also ppl here like him too.

I think the forum doesn’t liek me because I challenge u all and do thinking exercises and take out of the comfort zone a bit.
I won't speak for everyone here but I don't like you because you're a troll, plain and simple.
You get such little satisfaction and happiness in your actual life that you seek notoriety on a rugby league forum, that's sad.
I've got you blocked so that the trash you post doesn't clutter up my view of the forum, every now and again I click on the 'show ignored content' button but alas, you're still doing the same sad shit.
Alright, off you go onto ignore again you sad little peasant.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't speak for everyone here but I don't like you because you're a troll, plain and simple.
You get such little satisfaction and happiness in your actual life that you seek notoriety on a rugby league forum, that's sad.
I've got you blocked so that the trash you post doesn't clutter up my view of the forum, every now and again I click on the 'show ignored content' button but alas, you're still doing the same sad shit.
Can you point out to me what of mine you consider trolling rude man?

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well said!!! A born loser if ive ever come across one