Official Gus on Twitter

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Did Ritchie seriously say we need to clear cap space for 24?? Hahaha we have like what, 10 players signed? They all on a mil a season are they? Dumb ****
A must read for people who are truly interested in knowing the reality of our situation !!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can tell you guys Stephan Crichton has signed with the Dogs, I'm unsure how he'll go and at what price but can confirm I got this thru Jake Averillo
I can tell you that all us guys think your a flog of the highest degree and you need to see a shrink to stop your “mail” those voices in your head are Fucking terrible strike rate though even you might jag this 1!!!

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you that all us guys think your a flog of the highest degree and you need to see a shrink to stop your “mail” those voices in your head are Fucking terrible strike rate though even you might jag this 1!!!
Some how he will even fuck this one up

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you guys Stephan Crichton has signed with the Dogs, I'm unsure how he'll go and at what price but can confirm I got this thru Jake Averillo
Relax guys, Dave is telling us we have signed Stephen Crichton's second cousin Stephan Crichton.
Guess Jake must have told him after Dave sank that eagle on the 17th

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How does one become a "premium member" ? Just wondering see a good few are of this status..

Also sick of the made up stories a few on here spit out ì.e Isaac, Davey(who is a premium member hence the question, he is also a premium dh lol)and Omar too..Just stop you *****!
Could even be jinxing the potential signings so stfu please..

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does one become a "premium member" ? Just wondering see a good few are of this status..

Also sick of the made up stories a few on here spit out ì.e Isaac, Davey(who is a premium member hence the question, he is also a premium dh lol)and Omar too..Just stop you *****!
Could even be jinxing the potential signings so stfu please..
Go fuck yourself. You sook. You keep trying to get attention from mentioning us you nobody. Fuckwit.