Official Gus on Twitter

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember folks big contracts to no names are gone, Flanagan, Thompson, Waddell are gone, 1.7 to 1.8 with 3these 3 dudds I'm afraid, Moses, Nelson and a top 30 player, can you spot the difference, 1st grade player up against rubbish
word on the street? Or is word on the green?

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i havnt seen anything special about Khaled either. He isnt quick, not big either. cant see him being an option at 7 or 6 at this stage
So far he's just done what Wakeham did - play for a tier 2 or 3 International team who played with a lot of courage and overachieved in a few games, and was the half. He does play with a lot of heart and backs up well, so hopefully he can develop some skills around that, but he looks a fair way off NRL to me too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Plenty of growth to come though he is a gooden. He has been absolutely smashing it at training, doesn't look out of place at all thugh he is still very raw and would be extremely surprised if he plays a match in 23'
Not smashing it as much as Jake though, obviously.

Anything interesting happen yet? I'm desperate for anything :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not smashing it as much as Jake though, obviously.

Anything interesting happen yet? I'm desperate for anything :tearsofjoy:
They're all smashing it.. Even JR LOL!

Nah nothing new.. They still have a massive squad including staff around so hard to pick a make up of the starting line-up or even the 30 tbh.

There is a massive vibe around training though and its very professional. The way they are being trained from basics like sprint training to defensive line structures i think will be the biggest change we'll see. We should be looking like a well oiled machine again.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They're all smashing it.. Even JR LOL!

Nah nothing new.. They still have a massive squad including staff around so hard to pick a make up of the starting line-up or even the 30 tbh.

There is a massive vibe around training though and its very professional. The way they are being trained from basics like sprint training to defensive line structures i think will be the biggest change we'll see. We should be looking like a well oiled machine again.
Well at least Josh will be fit when he's a trainer...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Or Captain?

Ill try and get out there and close up before they duck away but i got my knee done this week so havent been out since Monday... Tomorrow might be a good day if I can walk. Try and get a scoop on captaincy maybe. ;)
Na don't say that, please ... :tearsofjoy:

Rip to your knee, you blow it up?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na don't say that, please ... :tearsofjoy:

Rip to your knee, you blow it up?
LOL, would be funny if it actually happens.

Meniscus,, partial ACL tear, got some clean up work done to the cartilage. Ruined my chances of running on to the paddock and taking an intercept during drills.. :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
LOL, would be funny if it actually happens.

Meniscus,, partial ACL tear, got some clean up work done to the cartilage. Ruined my chances of running on to the paddock and taking an intercept during drills.. :grinning:
Yes i'd stay home with that, enjoy recovery.