Official Gus on Twitter

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Ah shit I have been found out, i am of non middle eastern heritage that follows the dogs and do not live in the Bulldogs area, not even in Sydney. Does this mean I have to cancel my membership not attend games and give up on 44 years of following the dogs? Also my son follows the bulldogs and several of his team also not of middle eastern heritage follow the dogs.

Just to be clear I or my family have never lived in the Canterbury Bankstown Area, if you knew anything about the Bulldogs you would know that the Bulldogs are one of clubs that has a large proportion of its followers outside its borders. One of the reasons why the club experimented with changing the name to the Sydney Bulldogs back in the 90's.

Don't bother to respond to this, as I have now ignored you
What is the definition of an "aussie"?
So does Revesby.
So does George’s River and George’s Hall..
So does Milperra.
Slightly further out to Menai.
And even parts of Chullora..not Greenacre so much,but Chullora definitely ..
But apart from all that your original statement was that no (Aussie) kids under 16 follow the Dogs.
Where did you pull that statistic from?
Our brand is far reaching and not limited to Burwood Rd Belmore..
1 player can commit someone to a team for life,and we have had plenty.
An influx of the younger generation wanted to have the speed and evasion of Ben Barba

we are the outsiders Flame..and clearly undeserving..
It looks like the Taipans are the only team we are allowed to support..
Go Taipans!!!
What a muppet..hahahaha
Well said!!
Most of this applies to me as well...

I only followed Josh Ado Carr to the Bulldogs because he is Afghani

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Big NAS is not a name I’ve seen or heard before as a potential signing. Maybe some here on TK with inside info have heard about this one? But it’s probably a surprise name for most.
When Reed Mahoney was signed, there was discussion about the need for a quality hooker, and Reed's name came up regularly, but Bill Kikau's signing came from nowhere (BTW I'm not complaining). Having said that, I wouldn't want NAS in our team. Take away the intimidation factor and there is not much left - and he wouldn't get away with his grub acts playing for the Dogs!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d love big Nelson though realistically he would be extremely unlikely to leave storm in my opinion and for us we need to have landed a 7 and a 1 before big $ in Nelson.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Reed Mahoney was signed, there was discussion about the need for a quality hooker, and Reed's name came up regularly, but Bill Kikau's signing came from nowhere (BTW I'm not complaining). Having said that, I wouldn't want NAS in our team. Take away the intimidation factor and there is not much left - and he wouldn't get away with his grub acts playing for the Dogs!
100% mate, he’d likely be suspended more games than he played if he were a Dogs player.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d love big Nelson though realistically he would be extremely unlikely to leave storm in my opinion and for us we need to have landed a 7 and a 1 before big $ in Nelson.
I’m of the same opinion but if the storm think he’s past his best they’ll let him go when it suits them. I guess it depends how much lower Thompson will re-sign for

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m of the same opinion but if the storm think he’s past his best they’ll let him go when it suits them. I guess it depends how much lower Thompson will re-sign for
Even with his grubby tactics he’s light years ahead of Thomson for me.

That said no doubt seeing him in our jersey would see him suspended 4 x the amount then he has for the storm (all the shit he gets away with there is crazy).

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ah shit I have been found out, i am of non middle eastern heritage that follows the dogs and do not live in the Bulldogs area, not even in Sydney. Does this mean I have to cancel my membership not attend games and give up on 44 years of following the dogs? Also my son follows the bulldogs and several of his team also not of middle eastern heritage follow the dogs.

Just to be clear I or my family have never lived in the Canterbury Bankstown Area, if you knew anything about the Bulldogs you would know that the Bulldogs are one of clubs that has a large proportion of its followers outside its borders. One of the reasons why the club experimented with changing the name to the Sydney Bulldogs back in the 90's.

Don't bother to respond to this, as I have now ignored you
Same mate