Official Gus on Twitter

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You follow all those clubs?! Why? Just curious as I have no interest in what other clubs do/are doing. I get it if it’s just to know what’s happening around the league.

The club does seem to have a strange attitude towards media. Even things like signings not being announced is very odd. Has there even been an official press release for Mahoney signing yet? lol. a lot of the time it‘s announced by media or someone else and next thing they’re wearing our kit, so any doubt is removed. Maybe with Mahoney, they wanted the Parra faithful holding out hope that he’d backflip. I think some believed it until he was in our kit lol.

Iirc Kikau and Mahoney signing was only announced to members via their newsletter?
No I don't follow any of them, only follow the doggies. Stuff from other clubs comes through from retweets from news services, journalist s etc. I must match the algorithm

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Starting to think it is a conscious decision by the club to minimise social media etc - under promise over deliver - Tigers, Dolphins Storm Broncos Knights seem to pushing alot of stuff out - at least on my twitter feed!
Maybe it’s me but I’m over talk and not really interested in social media like some grown ass adults who post 1000 links to it a day

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe it’s me but I’m over talk and not really interested in social media like some grown ass adults who post 1000 links to it a day
I use Twitter generally for news headlines etc, stock market. Too many ads ATM.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I use Twitter generally for news headlines etc, stock market. Too many ads ATM.
Fair enough mate. Some people share absolute rubbish 23 hours a day. Probably just bored old fucks I guess

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You follow all those clubs?! Why? Just curious as I have no interest in what other clubs do/are doing. I get it if it’s just to know what’s happening around the league.

The club does seem to have a strange attitude towards media. Even things like signings not being announced is very odd. Has there even been an official press release for Mahoney signing yet? lol. a lot of the time it‘s announced by media or someone else and next thing they’re wearing our kit, so any doubt is removed. Maybe with Mahoney, they wanted the Parra faithful holding out hope that he’d backflip. I think some believed it until he was in our kit lol.

Iirc Kikau and Mahoney signing was only announced to members via their newsletter?
I was going to ask exactly the same thing..each to their own but why would ya lol
I had zero tackle notifications they did my fn head in so i shitcanned that bunch of tits..
I'd want cold hard cash to download twatter...

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was going to ask exactly the same thing..each to their own but why would ya lol
I had zero tackle notifications they did my fn head in so i shitcanned that bunch of tits..
I rarely post on Twitter, occasionally ask Gus a question, sometimes he replies. I don't know how it works in terms of tweets ending up on my feed, but a lot of nrl stuff does. Since Elon musk has taken over its been more ads, old tweets being repeated. I do follow all the bulldogs club stuff.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rarely post on Twitter, occasionally ask Gus a question, sometimes he replies. I don't know how it works in terms of tweets ending up on my feed, but a lot of nrl stuff does. Since Elon musk has taken over its been more ads, old tweets being repeated. I do follow all the bulldogs club stuff.
Not in a dangerous way but annoying these mofo's Infiltrate our space..I'm quite a regular online shopper and the shit I get in notifications and emails is off the charts especially with this black Friday bullshit, an easy delete click and it's gone but still annoying/harassing.
So the other social media platforms aren't for this fella that's for sure lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I don't follow any of them, only follow the doggies. Stuff from other clubs comes through from retweets from news services, journalist s etc. I must match the algorithm
Ah yeah fair enough man. I haven’t been on Twitter for a while so forgot how that happens.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use Facebook and instagram mainly for business promotion and that’s bad enough. I hate the vibe of those platforms these days. Too many liars, cheats and scammers, not to mention mostly brain dead losers. Ads everywhere too, but I’m told I should be one of the advertisers. It’s true. It sucks but it’s true. That’s how the majority of the western world are informed and it’s a great marketing tool. Still don’t like using it, especially the part where you’re giving Facebook meta $ if you advertise.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fark off! dont like it block me simple as!
Why do you whinge sooooo much alot of other people are interested.
Fark your misso must get tired/hand!
Can it get any simpler for these whingers. You dont want to see a kennellers posts? then put them on Ignore. If you dont Block them and you still keep bleating about their posts, they can only be tiresome fools to keep whinging....the irony lol.