Official Gus on Twitter

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking earlier, I'm not sure we NEED Xerri and/or Crichton, and if we sign either, could that cost us Alamoti and/or Skelton?

Xerri and Crichton are unlikely to sign for less than say 3 years, and surely Alamoti and Skelton see themselves in first grade in the next 3 years (or go elsewhere).?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was thinking earlier, I'm not sure we NEED Xerri and/or Crichton, and if we sign either, could that cost us Alamoti and/or Skelton?

Xerri and Crichton are unlikely to sign for less than say 3 years, and surely Alamoti and Skelton see themselves in first grade in the next 3 years (or go elsewhere).?
crighton will be signed if signed to play fullback, so he wont effect the above mentioned. I think skelton will end up as a edge replacement and not centre.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why have I been silenced and can't post a new thread?
Stand by Nathan Brown is a Coming, get the welcoming music out this Big boy is arriving
It's an outrage
Whatever happened to freedom of speech
#freedavesvoice

Last edited:

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moses is number 1 priority, being the only halfback of note on the market if I was his manager I'd be playing this out to the Max, For Canterbury to get his signature early the deal would have to be a 4 yr 1 million dollars plus deal

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm with you -

Xerri on a 3 year deal with good behavior & performance clauses for $300k max is a much better option than S. Crichton for 4 years @ $750+ IMO.
Not really comparable, Crichton would be for fullback and Xerri centre. We can sign both.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Interesting that Rajab and Kiraz are back already... Also appears that Okenbor has a splint on his hand, maybe they discovered a problem and have transplanted someone else's hands?
Apparently there were ten blokes in need of penis transplants, so Okunbor donated his ten penis fingers and in return was given eight actual fingers and two thumbs back. There is hope yet that 2023 might be the year he catches a pass.