Official Gus on Twitter

Timsidescoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey all I’m not new to the forums just an onlooker that reads but after some news from a good friend I thought I’d have To share with you all!!!

A good friend that works at jobels cafe (belmore) said he spotted Gus Gould there having a coffee with Franklin Pele and also another guy in bulldogs outfit.

They were there for about half an hour and both left seemingly happy.
Keep in mind this was a couple weeks ago.
As a huge bulldogs fan like most of you I hope something does come from this as he can add size and speed to our pack.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey all I’m not new to the forums just an onlooker that reads but after some news from a good friend I thought I’d have To share with you all!!!

A good friend that works at jobels cafe (belmore) said he spotted Gus Gould there having a coffee with Franklin Pele and also another guy in bulldogs outfit.

As a huge bulldogs fan like most of you I hope something does come from this as he can add size and speed to our pack.
IF this is true, Gus wanted this to get out. Otherwise it wouldn't of been in public.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Had a huge game against mounties on the weekend. He scored a full field 90m try. Would be great on the bench. Dont think he gets a run next year at sharkies either with Williams, Kaufusi to be added to the pack.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Hope so. Would love his size and run off the back fence style.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is franky pele off contract
I thought only Royce hunt was
I thought it was reported a while ago that Pele was going to Tigers... Probably just a rumour that fell through.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These big ***** never amount to anything for us.

Turrahui supposedly released and Tuifua has been MIA for months.
Tuifua was gone ages ago. Are you getting the two mixed up? I haven’t heard anything about turahui in ages though

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

@Omar Hamdan gonna bust when he reads this

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tuifua was gone ages ago. Are you getting the two mixed up? I haven’t heard anything about turahui in ages though
Have seen nothing about Tuifua getting let go so that’s need to me.

Turahui thing was a comment in the NSW Cup game so who knows.

Definitely not getting them mixed up.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have seen nothing about Tuifua getting let go so that’s need to me.

Turahui thing was a comment in the NSW Cup game so who knows.

Definitely not getting them mixed up.
There’s a Mavoni Tuifua playing for Oakdale. Pretty sure it’s the same one.