Official Gus on Twitter

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t believe Gus that we only have that much to spend lol. Releasing Naden and not keeping Hetherington, Vaughn or Dufty ect would surely mean he has a few signings to announce yet.
Gus is getting his mate Buzz to think we have cap problems lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe Gus that we only have that much to spend lol. Releasing Naden and not keeping Hetherington, Vaughn or Dufty ect would surely mean he has a few signings to announce yet.
Exactly and player managers weve definitely got more in the tank

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think someone may have asked that earlier and he said no

Wayde Egan is a great player imo. Hasn't been developed properly at the Warriors. Would seem unusual for him to leave though and likely be stuck behind JMK.
I'd be nervous if I was JMK upon hearing that. Think Egan would quickly be the starting 9 with JMK relegated to 14.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Exactly and player managers weve definitely got more in the tank
I didn't believe the 700-800k figure for a second.
Also, like he wouldn't know if its 708k or 800k.

Cotric alone was on 600k -ish

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our "new" Stimson ...
He had 1 bad game. All his other matches were excellent and brilliant. Go look at up the stats. You can't expect a number 15 to play like a beast, in that kind of weather mate. He's definetly not a "new" Stimson.

Ryan Sutton is better than Joe Stinkson, Ava Seumanushit, Corey Waddles all combined. He's an underatted signing. He's signed a 3 year-deal (2023, 2024 and 2025).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He had 1 bad game. All his other matches were excellent and brilliant. Go look at up the stats. You can't expect a number 15 to play like a beast, in that kind of weather mate. He's definetly not a "new" Stimson.

Ryan Sutton is better than Joe Stinkson, Ava Seumanushit, Corey Waddles all combined. He's an underatted signing. He's signed a 3 year-deal (2023, 2024 and 2025).
He's bog average

Malla

Reaction score
100%

Watch Buzz run a story today on 360 about it lol

Malla

Reaction score

Sutton is shit. He is no better then Ava.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That Gould guy is good at telling the truth, but often not the whole truth, it's what he didn't say that's just as important as what he did say. For example against what Salary Cap? Can't be the 2023 Cap because no ones knows what it is going to be. More likely the 2022 Cap which is currently $9.2m because of the Covid reduction, without that it would be $9.7m, with a rumoured increase to ~$10m for 2023. The whole truth may well be "$700k to $800k against the 2022 Cap" which means ~$1.6m against the 2023 Cap.

Always a Bulldog