Official Gus on Twitter

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that includes Sutton then there's 3 players we don't know about that have signed deals, 4 if we haven't actually signed Sutton (please). The rugby bloke takes one spot I assume the others are internal extensions.
Yes... Sutton is signed

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus confirmed on the Footy Show that Sutton, Mahoney and Kikau will be joining the Bulldogs in 2023. Also, I've messaged him personally and he has said yes.
Thanks for passing that on I personally don’t watch the Footy Show but had a feeling Sutton was a done deal.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that includes Sutton then there's 3 players we don't know about that have signed deals, 4 if we haven't actually signed Sutton (please). The rugby bloke takes one spot I assume the others are internal extensions.
is it likely we’ve signed nobody except sutton and instead upgraded juniors like kiraz etc and gus has included this in his statement?

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How are you going to sign a 7 or 1 and a destructive prop if 3 young guns on minimum wage will take up half of the $700k-$800k? Do the math
The young guns that are promoted might be still under contract.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Morrin, topine, makatoa, toia, tui katoa

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 56207

Someone ask Gus if the union guy is this bloke
I think someone may have asked that earlier and he said no
Wade Egan and Bailey Sironen have immediatley departed the Warriors and are set to sign with the Dolphins...
Wayde Egan is a great player imo. Hasn't been developed properly at the Warriors. Would seem unusual for him to leave though and likely be stuck behind JMK.