Official Gus on Twitter

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is it so difficult for some to comprehend it isn't a simple open and shut case, we have been going through one of the most dramatic coaching periods in the club's history, us fans have opinions and some expect the club to agree with theirs, it's the wrong decision otherwise,
Management know they are in a difficult position especially after so many failed coaches at the helm, they know the situation can't handle another failure, they know now they absolutely must make the right decision, but what we as Bulldogs supporters need to know there will be a degree of risk in no mater who we sign, therefore it is very important to stay faithful in the people that are truly doing their best to achieve the requirements, bare in mind the amount of pressure we have been placed under from the media especially News Ltd who have forever continued to derail our rebuild...
The question remains, who are we ?
Are we the True and faithful Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs supporters we are supposed to be ?
Or just simply a bunch of whinging pretenders who call themselves Bulldogs supporter ?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm hearing the job has gone to slater but I haven't put my hearing aids in yet.
I mentioned Slater because never in my mind it would be Fittler, as time has gone by fittlers name continues to be mentioned, as we look at it fittler has been doing Origin a while now, the assistant mentioned is Gould overlooking Freddy on a day to day basis, I wanted Slater believe me