Official Gus on Twitter

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
OMG.
If you were watching last year, the club had 12 regulars out, over 1000 games of first grade missing and still finished 5th. But, if it makes you sleep better at night then by all means go for it.
What's the excuse for being 7th this year? What was the excuse against Souths in 2020 when you lost 60-8?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldnt recession lead to booming in sports? People with no money or job, what they gonna do?
Hyper inflation affects everyone in Democracy, it’s slowly unfolding all over the world.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the excuse for being 7th this year? What was the excuse against Souths in 2020 when you lost 60-8?
My expectations were not high this year after losing a stack of experience at the end of 2021. People thinking at the start of the year they could win the comp were kidding themselves. Excuses ? There are none. The Roosters will finish bottom half of the 8 and get to week 2 of the finals again.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s only been here a touch over 6 months you Numpty. Rome wasn’t built in a day so you need to reserve judgment until he’s had a chance to execute a plan that will dig us out of the hole we are in.
Any success Penrith are enjoying today are a DIRECT result of the work he did to develop pathways and junior programs in that area 10 years ago.
A quick rfm quote
How long before Gus bites the bullet?

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m tired of everyone saying he was the only person responsible for building this foundation. Is it just coincidence that as soon as they moved him on they have become this unbelievable force ? HE DIDNT WANT IVAN CLEARY AS THEIR COACH
You don’t become an unbelievable force overnight. All the work was done in the years leading up to this

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shitty club that has won the most premierships in the last decade. Losing to the Bulldogs was the most embarrassing defeat in the last 10 years. Enjoy another spoon.
A roosters fan that hangs out the Loser Bulldogs chat forum. The chook pen or whatever the fuck the Rorters call their chat forum, kick you off or something?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A roosters fan that hangs out the Loser Bulldogs chat forum. The chook pen or whatever the fuck the Rorters call their chat forum, kick you off or something?
Nah, it’s just a rubbish forum. The Kennel is entertaining. The only part I don’t like is the abuse certain people dish out to others if their opinions differ.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, it’s just a rubbish forum. The Kennel is entertaining. The only part I don’t like is the abuse certain people dish out to others if their opinions differ.
Thats fair, but it is a two way street. Degrading the Club or smartass comments about collecting the spoon probably are not fast track ways to make friends..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thats fair, but it is a two way street. Degrading the Club or smartass comments about collecting the spoon probably are not fast track ways to make friends..
Bloke cry’s wolf but is a fucking clown. Has been for years. Dunno how so many took so long as to see it. He’s fucked now

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe all these Bulldogs fans that are defending Phil Gould, so thrilled he’s running your club. Talk about being blinded.
After 11 rounds your club is running last and will again pick up another wooden spoon. Gould was supposed to turn things around. Instead the club is in turmoil. Barrett was sacked, he didn’t resign, and Gould comes out unscathed. Players have walked out and who knows who else will follow. He undermined Barrett and took over training a month ago. Who does that shit ? Only someone with a massive ego.
How many of you expected this by the end of May ? Your roster is not a wooden spoon one. Not even close.
F{}ck off Crawls…
AE4595C5-BB61-4B59-949B-F6F5D2F45657.jpeg

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
You mean stalking me for years you grub sending private messages. I thought I had finally got rid of you turd.
if we could play the roosters every week we’d be flying.. Souless club

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m tired of everyone saying he was the only person responsible for building this foundation. Is it just coincidence that as soon as they moved him on they have become this unbelievable force ? HE DIDNT WANT IVAN CLEARY AS THEIR COACH
Have a sleep then!!