Official Gus on Twitter

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Someone ask him how much freight we are paying for Naden
He won't give the specifics, he's not allowed to either.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The player managers didn't hold a gun to their heads tho. No one forced them to buy duds.
Yes you are absolutely spot on but...
The Andersons & Co had a lot bigger ambition to serve, because of their own self interests they wanted to make the gullible Ray Dib look like a total untrustworthy fool, instead of using the back ended payments that got us in trouble to free us from trouble, they decided to dismantle the team, we are still paying the price now.
Hopefully Gus will put and end to it all !!!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah sorry you lost me at JuNK outstanding...
He did have an outstanding game but not an outstanding hooker game...
I didn't notice it, someone said he was moved to lock during the game, can cover many positions off the bench.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has some good runs that split the defence but his service is absolutely diabolical.
well he did sort of start our second half comeback but yeah he isnt a hooker, just dont know where is best position is for us
He is a genuine 14.. Utility man that can literally play across the whole team, has been for years.

I would seriously consider him as our benchie for next year and continue developing the kids in reserve grade.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk haha every forward that was running hard onto it had to slow down or stop to get the ball off his passes. If he can only run, then let him run the oranges

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He makes at least 2 breaks per game.

I havent seen any from mahoney in the last few weeks albeit i havent been watching too closely either

Malla

Reaction score
He makes at least 2 breaks per game.

I havent seen any from mahoney in the last few weeks albeit i havent been watching too closely either
Mahoney not known for that tho. Mahoney effectiveness comes from service from dummy half getting forwards on a roll on, play making ability and his kicking game. He’s an extra half pretty much.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mahoney not known for that tho. Mahoney effectiveness comes from service from dummy half getting forwards on a roll on, play making ability and his kicking game. He’s an extra half pretty much.
He’s a decent support player also. Almost all of his tries in FG have come from support play or chasing the short kicks, extra effort kind of stuff.

Reactions: 88

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Phils banned me, me old golfing mate, you'll be surprised with his answer if you hit him up with this question, ask him about a signing coming to the club this yr, maybe a loan deal or a player swap deal