Official Gus on Twitter

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hope our data and video analysis is a whole lot more in-depth that that LOL
Probably not. Gus gives zero fucks about us i swear. He blocks any fan that has a slight negative rant about our club. Most twitter dogs fans have been blocked by gus lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s fine he’s off social. He be doing better things behind the scene, signing a NEW coach, hopefully getting Walsh signed to wear the number 1 . And someone quality to partner Burt’s !!

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How the hell can Waddell justify a "slow down the play the ball" in the 2nd minute?

Why is Schoupp offside in the 3rd minute?

Why is TPJ using a forearm when he has got the ball

All of this in the first 7 minutes as well as Naden dropping the ball on play 2

Total lack of discipline, just stupid, no respect or understanding how these impact the team??........all of the above I think

This stuff puts us on the backfoot continuously. For me this is a major reason why this team is so damn frustrating to watch, we continually do this shit every game

Surely any respected coach can get this crap out of our game.

Why can't Tbaz?... is this not spoken about, do the players ignore what he tells them, do they not respect/fear him enough to not dare do these things again?

For whatever reason these things apparently aren't addressed and fixed, which is not good enough

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How the hell can Waddell justify a "slow down the play the ball" in the 2nd minute?

Total lack of discipline, just stupid, no respect or understanding how these impact the team??........all of the above I think

This stuff puts us on the backfoot continuously. For me this is a major reason why this team is so damn frustrating to watch, we continually do this shit every game

Why can't Tbaz?... is this not spoken about, do the players ignore what he tells them, do they not respect/fear him enough to not dare do these things again?

For whatever reason these things apparently aren't addressed and fixed, which is not good enough
All the blame is on Barrett but more blame needs to be directed to the dumbarse players as well. It's just basic stuff and they play like a country pub team without the passion and pride.

Just a total mess atm.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Well said - last year poor roster and a genuine lack of ability may have been an excuse this year no excuse - just stupidity, players thinking they are better than they are, taking short cuts - lack of discipline, lack of professionalism

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All the blame is on Barrett but more blame needs to be directed to the dumbarse players as well. It's just basic stuff and they play like a country pub team without the passion and pride.

Just a total mess atm.
Yep, that sums it up perfectly....we are a total mess at the moment

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Just a total mess atm.
Barrett cant get em up for the game

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Just a total mess atm.
Of course the players should shoulder the blame as well. But Baz needs to understand watered down versions of how other teams play isn’t going to cut it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Of course the players should shoulder the blame as well. But Baz needs to understand watered down versions of how other teams play isn’t going to cut it.
Understand what you are saying and I agree but still there's no excuse for the half hearted, bungling performance of yesterday from the players.

Its not like it was bad tactics from he coach in a GF.

It was the Faders who were on a 6 week run of losses with players out.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Totally agree. This is the biggest issue with this team right now.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
14-4 proved our stupidity in attacking play as well as handling.

Our defensive structure works. However it's the inability to complete the tackle which bothers me.

Cummings as bad as he is and has been generally could have been worse last night. Eg TPJ could have easily been sinbinned earlier. You could see it in his face that he wanted to.

Discipline is destroying us.

That's 3 games now that we should have iced....cheating or not.

Bronco's
Manly
Canberra.

Shoulda woulda coulda...didn't

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This team is like a bad tradesmen .. they can do the job but just want the quick pay .. but in doing that they gotta go back and fix their own fuck ups in their own time I.e jeopardise their career etc cause no one will hire them once word gets out how and they are for clients and builder, they build homes in shit areas in estates . Right now we are those tradesmen.

where as good tradesmen who take pride in each performance and stick a high quality of playing know the consequences of a bad job because if they don’t do it right they get told to fix it or abused by the builder .. Penrith and storm are the good tradesmen, professionals, attention to detail and their coaches are the builders who demand quality for the 1 million dollar homes their building

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Coaching team is unable to get a first grade standard performance out of them.
The time has come - win at least the next three or leave.