Official Gus on Twitter

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha.. @Malla and I do this once every few months and then we're all good again. No hard feelings. That's what the forum is about. We can't agree on everything.
Good onya B-Train. I for one appreciate your opinions. Keep them coming.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson is also not a ball player regardless of how much he tries to be. Time to move him on sorry
Team is a bit imbalanced with middles at the moment not enough edge. Agree it’s a tricky one don’t know what you do with him now. This year I’d say they will ride it out but next year is a concern.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Team is a bit imbalanced with middles at the moment not enough edge. Agree it’s a tricky one don’t know what you do with him now. This year I’d say they will ride it out but next year is a concern.
Definitely. It’s no point having fast wingers with the way we are playing. Kikau joining next year creates more questions than answers in my opinion

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely. It’s no point having fast wingers with the way we are playing. Kikau joining next year creates more questions than answers in my opinion
The main thing I like about that signing is TPJ moves to the middle permanently you would think. I don’t know what you do with some players. Sutton usually plays through the middle too? Must be guys getting moved on behind the scenes cause it doesn’t seem to stack up.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No RFM, Doorey, and Hetherington is huerting us for sure.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus has frozen to death

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus is MIA. He usually posts on Twitter & especially after each Dogs game the usual dribble but nothing last night!
Last night was yet another winnable game against a depleted Raiders side that we couldn’t get the f{}cking job done!
Yes Naden took a leaf out of his uncles book & absolutely butchered anything and everything in the Nations Capital, with the exception of TPJ, our entire forward pack did f{}ck all…
We got away with a win last week, but last nights game, and the 2 f{}cking Broncos game should’ve been a must win for our club this year

The issue I’ve got… come f{}cking Tuesday 4pm, T Ballz will stick the ineffective Waddell (who was back to his best too last night f{}cking up) Dufty, Averillo, Jackson & co

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn’t he at the panthers parra game commentating?

A GM shouldn’t have to be there on game day to be honest. But seems like he needs to take over a few more sessions next week :p

You can only play with emotion 2-3 times per year thought. You can’t rip teams apart every week. It doesn’t have the same effect after a few times.