Official Gus on Twitter

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are really pushing for ado Carr to be a leader when I think he should just focus on his game.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I listened to the NRL show on Triple M on Sudnay and they were all making excuses for Baz. It's surprising, and maddening, that Baz isn't under more pressure in the media. I guess because the media have set such low expectations for us, they're not going after Baz because this is what they expect from us. 6 losses in a row seems completely normal for the Dogs so what's there to report? It's sad how far we've fallen

It might take a few more losses in a row, including a few beltings, for the media to start going after Baz.

People keep assuming Baz is going to get sacked but I have this uneasy feeling he may survive until the contract is up. Can't believe this fraud turned out to be a bigger dud than Pay.
I have lost faith in Baz too, but honestly, the players on the field deserve the majority of criticism in my opinion. They have been in positions to win games this year, and have simply capitulated. Their complete lack of discipline is a massive concern. It has ruined our past 2 seasons. Its simy not good enough. This is on them, not Baz. Other things are Baz' fault, but for mine, this is the bighest problem. It puts us in a hole we cant get out of every single game, regardless of the team sheet.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everything Kent and Rothfield said on 360 was 100% correct. Gus still seen as invincible on here though. Take off your Gus goggles and realise what Gus did at training was NOT what a general manager is supposed to do.

You are fucking delusional if you think this doesn't send a bad message to the players.

Spraying flanno especially after 3 weeks ago cuddling him is just bizarre. Why not spray JMK, bloke cannot pass a ball without taking 15 seconds to do it.

fuck gus lol
Your fucking delusional mate. Gus has nothing to prove to anyone, and knows a thing or two about rugby league. If Baz is ok with his input, then who the fuck are we to criticize?! As far as im concerned he can spray every single fucking player in our team, because none of them are playing to their potential, so they fucking deserve it.
Seriously, what a dumb post.