Official Gus on Twitter

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
You start to believe your own bullshit.
2020 called they want their sensationalism back.
In all seriousness though it’s just a flu.
No ones dying from it who aren’t already dying or have aids or something I thought everyone knew this now.
Just think of all the people you know who tested positive the last year I bet they are all ok now. Some might have loss of smell but that’s about it.
Hope you feel better x

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No ones dying from it who aren’t already dying or have aids or something I thought everyone knew this now.
Just think of all the people you know who tested positive the last year I bet they are all ok now. Some might have loss of smell but that’s about it.
Hope you feel better x
There were more deaths in Australia in 2019 Than in 2020… “Pandemic”

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
There were more deaths in Australia in 2019 Than in 2020… “Pandemic”
Exactly.
People here still falling for the hype.
Literally just went to see my boy Charbel and he has it now I found out!
I still had dinner with him and went for slaps at General Burke hotel in Parra big red.
I asked him if he was sick and he said he had a sore throat only.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just using Flanno for click bait and causing embarrassment and anxiety for him you would expect.

No player (or his media Dad). would want this kind of sensationalism around him.

It might have been a game between the wooden spooners and the Premiers and just local interest but now, thanks to these Murdoch vultures ...the eyes of the rugby league public will be firmly focused on Kyle and how he performs.

Now thats what you call pressure and being thrown to the wolves. Thanks NRL 360 and Fox hacks.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you feel better x
A 50 Year Old friend of mine who had no underlying conditions and was unvaccinated died mid last year due to Covid 19.

He was one of the kindest & best people you would ever meet. Gone way way to soon.

No one dies from Covid until you know someone that does.

I hope you don't experience that like I & his family did.

Rest In Peace P.M.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A 50 Year Old friend of mine who had no underlying conditions and was unvaccinated died mid last year due to Covid 19.

He was one of the kindest & best people you would ever meet. Gone way way to soon.

No one dies from Covid until you know someone that does.

I hope you don't experience that like I & his family did.

Rest In Peace P.M.
May God bless you and ease you pain Papa Joe. May your friend rest in peace. :(