Official Gus on Twitter

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope our reputation on that part of the coast is holding up after a couple of clangers over time. I'd say it's pretty good in the footy community at least and I'm sure having Gus around won't hurt. He's pretty divisive (not with us any more though hey), but everyone knows how committed he is to junior footy and country footy.

He must've been excited about the trip, putting the little umbrella and plane in his tweet.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hope our reputation on that part of the coast is holding up after a couple of clangers over time. I'd say it's pretty good in the footy community at least and I'm sure having Gus around won't hurt. He's pretty divisive (not with us any more though hey), but everyone knows how committed he is to junior footy and country footy.

He must've been excited about the trip, putting the little umbrella and plane in his tweet.
He'd strengthen the relationship up there probably :grinning:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing sinister Wendy lol just wondered if he is close to Belmore or maybe out west, not a clue myself

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus Sounds excited........just what is the club up too???

Cotric could be gone? Mahoney or Kikau early release to join in '22 maybe?
could be just that he wants to be in attendance on the first field session that Burtons on deck, to share some of his impromptu video sessions, and some action photos so people stop talking about his first photos from yesterday.

Also just read in the other Thread that a journo is reporting that JAC maybe training today too.

Last edited: