Reactions: Sue

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only ones he didn’t deny were burns and max king

gregeastwood

Waterboy
Reaction score
I got a feeling it’s Burns and Magoulias. No one else can play all the positions he’s mentioned in the forwards other than him.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s a bit cringe worthy how many dogs fan msg Gus on Twitter. Just enjoy the ride folks. We will find out eventually. Between Nasheeds good oil and the rest with the goss.

How annoying would it be getting msged every day asking has jizza Nguyen been re-signed or if he is in the top 30. If Gus is doing his job right the stuff he knows shouldn’t be revealed to fans On Twitter. So just let him be. We look so thirsty :p

The year in review I think Gus along with burton have been our best acquisitions in the last 11 year. Hopefully with a couple season to get us primed we keep our streak alive and win the 2024 premiership:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: the numbers don’t lie :p I hope.
If Gus didn't want to answer questions he wouldn't be on twitter.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm lost with all the to and fro-ing has one been confirmed(Burns)and the other is to be announced tomorrow is that the score atm?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Gus didn't want to answer questions he wouldn't be on twitter.
Exactly. He's lovin' it lol.

He is the one throwing out the original teaser tweets re signings and encouraging all the traffic.

Looks like he is thoroughly enjoying the process.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we make it to the morning without anyone guessing the signing it’ll be the first time in a long time there hasn’t been some prick leaking to the media. Sign of a well run club in my opinion. Loose lips sink ships.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No one asked him about ethan bullemor. He plays prop, lock and back row. Haven’t seen anything official from Manly so could be him.
Doesnt follow us and only follows manly :coldsweat:
I really dont think max king is gonna be the guy. It wouldn’t of been such a big deal like he made it.