Official Gus on Twitter

Malla

Reaction score
Your literally a living cock sucker. Well if any man would let you that is.

Clearly they don’t or you wouldn’t be so sad to be spending your time making multiple accounts on Twitter or joining other football fans forums pretending to be a fan…

Must be fucking rough!
You still hurt?

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For sure ... backline might be pretty good next season, plenty of pace.

How are you going mate?... hope all is well.

Cowboys aren't doing us long suffering fans any favours .... How bad was Dak?
Thanks for asking bro, heart doing ok but nerve damage in back and legs getting worse.

Please don't mention our Cowgirls. Dak is back in Dik mode...

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s been so quiet from the club pretty much since we finished the season. Nothing on social media. Bit odd to me. Either something is cooking. Or Gus has come up with fuck all.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Biggest problem with Burton is he’s been targeted, he’s really been our mail point of attack, shut him down and who else was really a huge threat, hopefully 2023 is the season where we have multiple threats from Critta, Taaffe, Kikau and a bunch of the new blokes, free’s up Burton more to hopefully run the ball and do his thing, less injuries would be nice as well.
Yeah agree.
You can have Tommy Turbo, Ponga,DCE, Rapana, Haas and players of this nature all you like but if they are the ONLY threat then they are taken care of.
Sometimes the only need for a marquee is to draw defenders to help peopl around them. How Socceroos used to use mark viduka in 06

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I personally don't care who we sign, as long as we are winning.

Said for along time we need forwards
Issue I have is that Gus has been here now for over 2yrs… we’ve lacked big grunt up front even before his time, and during Covid we borrowed 2 x Raiders Props to help us out for a game or two due to injuries and how thin we are up front… and since then, he’s done f’uck all to solve that issue.
Again…. 2 x Off Seasons to jag a number of forwards….

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Issue I have is that Gus has been here now for over 2yrs… we’ve lacked big grunt up front even before his time, and during Covid we borrowed 2 x Raiders Props to help us out for a game or two due to injuries and how thin we are up front… and since then, he’s done f’uck all to solve that issue.
Again…. 2 x Off Seasons to jag a number of forwards….
He has.
They didn't work out.
We got rid of them.