Official Gus on Twitter

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn't Rfm in pics that featured the new signing from qld. Hopefully not contagious

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't Rfm in pics that featured the new signing from qld. Hopefully not contagious
Don’t forget. The Kikau photos, had they not leaked, would have had Barrett in them - he signed a year in advance and photos were taken then.

Signings/photo ops can happen well before official announcements

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget. The Kikau photos, had they not leaked, would have had Barrett in them - he signed a year in advance and photos were taken then.

Signings/photo ops can happen well before official announcements
good point

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The untcai said rugby league is an entertainment so it’s ok to gamble on it.
Greenburg was the first one I heard say that ..

Stood there and said what people don’t understand is that the Nrl is in the entertainment business ..

That confirmed for me they no longer saw rugby league as a sport and were no longer refereeing games but instead were controlling games ..

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenburg was the first one I heard say that ..

Stood there and said what people don’t understand is that the Nrl is in the entertainment business ..

That confirmed for me they no longer saw rugby league as a sport and were no longer refereeing games but instead were controlling games ..
There’s audio of a ref in a newcastle game saying they have to even up the penalty count in the second half..