Official Gus on Twitter

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the same coach who last year picked Daniel Tupou over JAC.

So by your reasoning Tupou must be better than JAC. We should ask the Roosters for a trade.
Well there really isn't to much difference is there they play totally different games but both wingers,' Topou is aerial and a hard yard maker from your own end and a dam good winger JAC is speed and if he ever lets loose a pretty smart footballer who does make errors in defence a fair bit.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well there really isn't to much difference is there they play totally different games but both wingers,' Topou is aerial and a hard yard maker from your own end and a dam good winger JAC is speed and if he ever lets loose a pretty smart footballer who does make errors in defence a fair bit.
Not much difference between JAC & Tupou? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Get over your own ego mate. Your entitled to your opinion, as is everyone else! Let it go snowflake.
You're the bitch who first quoted me. If you can't hack my responses then shut the fuck up princess.

You're a typical low IQ moron that can't hack when people hit you with facts.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell it to the NRLW players who all refer to each other as 'the girls'. The female commentators do the same. I've never heard one player refer to team mates as 'women'. It's girls every time!

It's got nothing to do with gender or respect, it's only about using less syllables, which is what we do in straya.
Ken oath lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're the bitch who first quoted me. If you can't hack my responses then shut the fuck up princess.

You're a typical low IQ moron that can't hack when people hit you with facts.
Duuuuh what? It's not facts we are discussing, it's opinion, and everyone has one.