Official Gus on Twitter

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the thing about Gus, whether he is working for your team or not, he is good for the game overall, and opposition fans who love the game will freely recognise this, even while expressing jealousy or sometimes disbelief about the things he is able to do.
I used to think he was a flog, (he still is at times) but ever since he was recruited to be our GM, I’ve followed his twitter via TK, and my whole perspective has changed. He really is one of the biggest proponents of rugby league, and gets that it’s for the fans. Without us there’d be no money to pay the players etc.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
never say never! All comes down to trials...

Boys are training at 3pm today... you should leave your screen for abit and get some air.
I work outside on the deck :sob:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So Mahoney is playing 80 min, interesting.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to think he was a flog, (he still is at times) but ever since he was recruited to be our GM, I’ve followed his twitter via TK, and my whole perspective has changed. He really is one of the biggest proponents of rugby league, and gets that it’s for the fans. Without us there’d be no money to pay the players etc.
Gus at heart has always been a custodian of the game, he focuses a lot of his time on recruitment and bringing young kids through the pathways and making sure the right people are in place to nurture them through the grades, he also puts a lot of time into mentoring young coaches, he’s always been about growing the game …

Most people only see media Gus, and I feel his main role there was to increase ratings by being controversial …

Most media people and journos are a cancer on the game, they feed off negativity and do nothing to grow the game … I have a feeling Gus is slowly taking himself out of that space ..