Official Gus on Twitter

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just remember folks big contracts to no names are gone, Flanagan, Thompson, Waddell are gone, 1.7 to 1.8 with 3these 3 dudds I'm afraid, Moses, Nelson and a top 30 player, can you spot the difference, 1st grade player up against rubbish

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember folks big contracts to no names are gone, Flanagan, Thompson, Waddell are gone, 1.7 to 1.8 with 3these 3 dudds I'm afraid, Moses, Nelson and a top 30 player, can you spot the difference, 1st grade player up against rubbish
We truly are in the presence of greatness. Love your work Davey.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
are you using the same darts or did buy some knew ones that i told you were on special?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He isnt overrated but he aint special.. Khaled is special, worth moulding into a HB.
i havnt seen anything special about Khaled either. He isnt quick, not big either. cant see him being an option at 7 or 6 at this stage

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i havnt seen anything special about Khaled either. He isnt quick, not big either. cant see him being an option at 7 or 6 at this stage
Neither are ready for first grade.

Khaled has plenty.