Official Gus on Twitter

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i know its probably a lie anyways we wont get moses not that lucky have to deal with wat we got no more signings i think

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No wonder we don't hear signing announcements , Gus probably spends too much time responding to moronic shit like this.
It's sad all round hey. Some people are just so argumentative. Why bother getting so triggered with others on social pages. Just crazy. Sociopathic tendencies I reckon to even bother.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No wonder we don't hear signing announcements , Gus probably spends too much time responding to moronic shit like this.
Lol Gus loves the attention

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's sad all round hey. Some people are just so argumentative. Why bother getting so triggered with others on social pages. Just crazy. Sociopathic tendencies I reckon to even bother.
The irony being the anti social nature of "social" media

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gus loves the Bulldogs, and feels obligated to answer, we are lucky to have someone who answers our questions. It's a shame there so many idiots with internet access
If you can't tell he loves attention then I don't know what else to say :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well come on Daft Man … share the love, if you’re allowed to enjoy the attention, you can’t hate on him for enjoying some as well …
Na, I want proper content but instead we've got Gus drip feeding us crap to make himself feel more important.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na, I want proper content but instead we've got Gus drip feeding us crap to make himself feel more important.
Wow mate, looking back at some of your content and comments thats the pot calling the kettle black …

On a serious note, I think the club is keeping player announcements quiet because Brothfield Kent and the rest of the media drop kicks started going hard at Gus and the club about their salary cap …

I think Gus might be just going about business subtly while he rebuilds, why feed those leeches more info about players that the clubs buying when they’ll use it to speculate to the public that we’re rorting the cap, that type of shit sticks, and no club wants that attention or being labeled cheats, not a good look when the clubs wanting to attract sponsorships & TPA’s ....

It will all change when the club is a powerhouse again and all these Leeches jump on the we love the Doggies band wagon … be patient.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wow mate, looking back at some of your content and comments thats the pot calling the kettle black …

On a serious note, I think the club is keeping player announcements quiet because Brothfield Kent and the rest of the media drop kicks started going hard at Gus and the club about their salary cap …

I think Gus might be just going about business subtly while he rebuilds, why feed those leeches more info about players that the clubs buying when they’ll use it to speculate to the public that we’re rorting the cap, that type of shit sticks, and no club wants that attention or being labeled cheats, not a good look when the clubs wanting to attract sponsorships & TPA’s ....

I’ll all change when the club is a powerhouse again and all these Leeches jump on the we love the Doggies band wagon … be patient.
I'm a nobody so I'm allowed to have tantrums on the internet.

It isn't just about announcements, it's about content. The club gives us fuck all and there's no excuse for it. If the club gave a shit about the fans they'd fucking give us some and not have Gus power tripping on social media.