Official Gus on Twitter

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wendy, thanks for the "cooker" information. I have seen it referenced heaps of times and didn't have a clue what they were on about.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's several versions lol.. but the most recent adaption of the Cooker label is an anti-vaxxer and is all encompassing with pretty much any issue along those lines... or even something unrelated ;)

By the sounds they are only in Victoria fighting the good fight against Andrews lol.

"Australian slang for an anti-vaxxer. They are usually against mask mandates, lockdowns and state/international border closures. Many believe in outlandish conspiracy theories.

Can often be seen posting misinformation on Facebook, telling people to "do your own research" and protesting in the streets against "tyranny" and for freedumb. Often votes for One Nation or United Australia Party, but not always.

Comes from "cooked" which is a more polite version of "fucked"

Compare with MAGA in the US, or the trucker convoy in Canada".
Haha I know a cooker! I haven’t actually experienced his cooking skills per se as I haven’t seen him in years, but have heard from a source close to the cooked **** about his full blown antI-vax stance and other views you mentioned.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too. Animals that are well cared for, stress-free, and grass-fed make the best steaks.
Farmers love their animals, and I do too.
Yep, there's plenty of room to both love a steak AND not like people kicking their dogs. And yes to the grass fed.