Official Gus on Twitter

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How good. We get to keep watching the inspirational play of Averillo, Burns, Flanno , JMK, ZDC, Stimson, Edwards and Potato. They are killing it
Most of those players aren’t here next year, TPJ however is on a 925k salary for the next two seasons. If he is staying, we need him to punish his poor form otherwise he won’t change. Who says he will be staying tho ;)

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
King has been a revelation who has come from nowhere to be our best forward over the season.
OUR best forward. Thats because our forwards are shit.

What top 6 side does he start elsewhere? (Could even argue top 9)

I dont hate the player. Definately top 17. But, if he is what we are banging our hopes on. We're in trouble.

I standby my comments on TPJ.

I standby my comments on Kik. He plays alongside a great spine. Look at ours. He wont be getting the quality ball off the back of great momentum like he is now. There is going to be a big question mark over him.

Thompson. If he stays, awesome. I just dont know.

Jackson. Tackle machine. What else?

We are lacking in the forwards.

Last edited:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been lacking quality forwards since the Pritchard, Kasiano,Eastwood, Finucine, Ennis days..
OMG that forward pack (I'd put Graham in that list too)
Those were the days when we would just trample over sides....now we're lucky to make 30m a set. Without Burton's bombs, we'd be lucky to have a tackle in the opposition half. What happened to the Dogs of war?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most of those players aren’t here next year, TPJ however is on a 925k salary for the next two seasons. If he is staying, we need him to punish his poor form otherwise he won’t change. Who says he will be staying tho ;)
Why pick one player out because of his wage? Be consistent in your message and don’t play favourite. TPJ hasn’t been at his best but there are a lot of other passengers that seem to be getting a ride in first grade despite better performers in reggies.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OMG that forward pack (I'd put Graham in that list too)
Those were the days when we would just trample over sides....now we're lucky to make 30m a set. Without Burton's bombs, we'd be lucky to have a tackle in the opposition half. What happened to the Dogs of war?
I might sound like a broken record but it was always the Canterbury way from late 70’s right up until early Des years.

Hopefully part of Goulds plan is bring back our intimidation. If Ciraldo is the defence gun we all keep hearing, that’s a massive step in the right direction.

Last edited: