Official Gus on Twitter

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahha in Gus’s words regarding Mitchel Pearce; “has never been mentioned” to be a Bulldog

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
New broom in town, the only one that knows whats doing is either gus or laundy depends who the real boss is..

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How good is Gus! Love being told straight instead of all that bullshit we use to get from Raylene and then the Andersons
It is breath of fresh air, he responded to my question within minutes, I'm still waiting for replies to multiple emails I sent during the previous two regimes. Also know who is on contract in top 30, no guessing.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How in all fuck is the salary cap full next year and tight for 2023…. Yeah we signed some decent player but there is a lot of shit in there
It takes 2-3 years, to clean a lot of shit, my friend , lol

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan better start working on something else other than that shitty inside ball otherwise our top class outside backs are gonna be forced to play with themselves instead, I know Burton will be there but he can't be forced to do everything by himself.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The beginning of the book has been very long and the journey over the last few years not too enjoyable.
Because people get disappointed with the book & throw it away before seeing the good bits & the happy ending.