Official Gus on Twitter

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rod collins played in my sg ball team also. I was captain we get beat by souths who had a unbelievable team. Scott Wilson played 6, he was a freak, played FG the following year.
Rods mate was a prop can’t remember his name. They played for inglburn but went to parra together was a massive human. Small world was good to refresh the memory. Haaaa

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the stiffs where tough buggers
Absolutely. One of them used to work for me and he beat the crap out of another ex-employee. I had just sacked the other bloke and Stiffy hated his guts so gave him a flogging. I let it go for a bit because it saved me doing it but I stopped him when he went to stomp his head. Hard bugger, but always good to me.

Reactions: ATT

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely. One of them used to work for me and he beat the crap out of another ex-employee. I had just sacked the other bloke and Stiffy hated his guts so gave him a flogging. I let it go for a bit because it saved me doing it but I stopped him when he went to stomp his head. Hard bugger, but always good to me.
Yes the three brothers where well known around the area. But for me personally not into the bash people thing.
Used to only fight if I had too. Now a lot older haaa rather not at all
Last I read in the paper one them was house invaded and by sounds it got a nasty injury from a machete. Hopefully there all doing well now but.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the three brothers where well known around the area. But for me personally not into the bash people thing.
Used to only fight if I had too. Now a lot older haaa rather not at all
Last I read in the paper one them was house invaded and by sounds it got a nasty injury from a machete. Hopefully there all doing well now but.
I'm hearing ya, too old for that shit these days and that was 21 years ago :grinning: , but the bloke he bashed was commiting credit card fraud whilst representing my business and thoroughly deserved a flogging! I haven't seen or heard from them for a long time now.

Reactions: ATT

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
And so it should be still an option. New airport is in the Liverpool LGA, Sydney metro is going to shift drastically once that’s done and already is now. I live in Camden LGA and the tigers are basically inexistent in the area as far as I can see.
Hi BahaMan.

Love the avatar.

Can I ask if you are actually James Magnussen?

It's possible as I am aware JM is a big Doggies fan but then again, if you were a famous person, you would go incognito on a forum like this.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hetherington and TPJ will most likely start next year in the second row. Jackson lock. We're probably only short 1 second rower with RFM and Doorey out so we don't really need to recruit anyone there.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hetherington and TPJ will most likely start next year in the second row. Jackson lock. We're probably only short 1 second rower with RFM and Doorey out so we don't really need to recruit anyone there.
got waddell stimson and topine to play 2nd row if needed

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is a tweet where a supporter asks Gus if Baz is the coach to take us forward. Gus responded with something like “I love his passion. Let’s hope he lives up to our expectations”
Explanation of Expectations... :grinning:
We think he will do well !
We hope he does well !
But no guarantees he will !
We all hope he succeeds !!!

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Phil Gould disagrees with you.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Phil Gould disagrees with you.
You don't need more than 7 second rowers imo. We have 6 (pretty sure) excluding RFM and Doorey. I said we're probably 1 short. What does Gould disagree with? It looks like we're saying the same thing. RFM and Doorey won't be out for too long once the season starts.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't need more than 7 second rowers imo. We have 6 (pretty sure) excluding RFM and Doorey. I said we're probably 1 short. What does Gould disagree with? It looks like we're saying the same thing. RFM and Doorey won't be out for too long once the season starts.
He implied that he'd look at recruiting a back rower.
TPJ is a middle, Topine is promising but needs experience, Waddell and Stimpson are depth at best.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He implied that he'd look at recruiting a back rower.
TPJ is a middle, Topine is promising but needs experience, Waddell and Stimpson are depth at best.
I like TPJ in the middle but Gus has listed him as a second rower and that's most likely where he'll play at this stage imo. Thompson and Vaughan start in the front row.