Official Gus on Twitter

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep said in another thread, was unfortunate the serious injury and no blame placed but he owes the club to be fair..could he play prop as benchy/backup?
So long as he keeps progressing bench would be the perfect place for him. Allows him to prove to himself and everyone else that he can still play at this level, and he can cover middle forwards and left edge.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quick trip down to Tamworth training? @Alan79
I'm in isolation until I get a result back from a PCR test yesterday. Had a sore throat so work made me do the PCR before I can go back. Going to get a result texted through today, but not looking like I'll get down there to watch.

Edit- having read that a second time I might try and get down if they're in Tamworth for a week.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm in isolation until I get a result back from a PCR test yesterday. Had a sore throat so work made me do the PCR before I can go back. Going to get a result texted through today, but not looking like I'll get down there to watch.

Edit- having read that a second time I might try and get down if they're in Tamworth for a week.
Not visiting till next week I think so some time till then. Hope you can give us a report :grinning:

I guess now the thinking is "I hope you get it but only a mild case" rather than "hope you don't get it".

Seems that now we've given up trying to slow the spread. How's Armidale going for cases? Our town hit hard now. Many businesses closed or reduced opening hours and people aren't out and about now that most of the tourists have left.

All the best with it.